Would you want to be a WERELION?!

HyruleZing

The Symbol Of A Graveyard
Sep 21, 2012
Graveyard
Wii Online Code
2456-7456-9845-1432
WereLions! ( Research Werelions on Bing there are pictures & Facts :thumbsup:) They live in tribes, are great warriors, wear paints and pretty much everything African Tribes do ( Im half African... You just don't see it in my skin, but its in my heritage ) Werelions:Werelion_Scout_by_Shdtfh.jpg thCACZZ95F.jpg ( I noticed that you just put a Were in front of an animal's name to make it true For example, Wererat RESEARCH IT ON BING!)

If he's your friend just tell him. I don't think I know him but, I like meeting new people. :yesnod:

... Assasin, snap outta it! Assasin! ASSASSSSSSIIIIIIINNNNNNN!!!

Took four years for someone t' actually get that...

Who can blame them when it's got a plot almost as convoluted as Xenogears.

For the sake of staying on topic, what's the origin of the were-whatever the above pics are?

WereLions- People that turn into lions. I don't know why I'm telling you guys this but.... MY MOM HAD A BABY IN PUBLIC. She was on a bench at the mall & she took off her pants and.... I have the feeling that you guys don't want any more information... Heh Heh

WereLions- People that turn into lions. I don't know why I'm telling you guys this but.... MY MOM HAD A BABY IN PUBLIC. She was on a bench at the mall & she took off her pants and.... I have the feeling that you guys don't want any more information... Heh Heh

Was it you?

Dunno what OP is on, but he/she/it better get off it

I did not have the baby and I am not the baby!

isee2.png
isee2.png
isee2.png
Ok I dont

Back