wouldn't an americas army game be..

Dkw0101

Your Savior
Dec 23, 2007
Wii Online Code
3156-1824-0023-3057
wouldn't an americas army game be awesome on the wii, I play AA on my PC all the time and i was thinking "this game would rock on the wii" does anyone agree?

I totally agree about America's Army, i started playing AA for pc on version 1.4, now i run a mac and all they have is 2.5. That to me is the best FPS army game ever. I am 97 honor in it. I still play sometimes, but i wish they could port it out for the wii.. Favorite maps in it are; Pipeline, Hospital, and Bridge Crossing.

I bought a Xbox about a year ago just for that game. And i hated the controls for it. I am so used to aiming with a mouse and moving with w,a,s,d,. But if they had a wii version, i think aiming with the wii-mote would not be that hard..

Last edited:
pharoah said:
I totally agree about America's Army, i started playing AA for pc on version 1.4, now i run a mac and all they have is 2.5. That to me is the best FPS army game ever. I am 97 honor in it. I still play sometimes, but i wish they could port it out for the wii..

wow, i feel noobish, i'm only honor 15 lol.
hey, can I get ur name to add you to my battle buddies, mines SPC-Williams[3rdID]

Dkw0101 said:
wow, i feel noobish, i'm only honor 15 lol.
hey, can I get ur name to add you to my battle buddies, mines SPC-Williams[3rdID]

My username is -=DTP=-Pharoah. I dont use a buddy list thing because my version is 2.5 They are not going to make a newer version of aa for Mac because the developer was porting over the windows version for mac and not getting paid for it. So unless you are running 2.5 then we can not play in a server together.

But you can add my Wii console... ;) check the sig for info

Wulf said:
I tried to play AA once. Didn't work.

Probably got tired of the training..

I was so addicted to that game, i would play that game for about ten hours a day for a year solid back in 2002. Never got to 100 honor, but i am close holding at 97 honor.

I probably play it about 2 hours a month now. My job takes all my time now that i am on shift work..

Last edited:
pharoah said:
My username is -=DTP=-Pharoah. I dont use a buddy list thing because my version is 2.5 They are not going to make a newer version of aa for Mac because the developer was porting over the windows version for mac and not getting paid for it. So unless you are running 2.5 then we can not play in a server together.

But you can add my Wii console... ;) check the sig for info

well people aren't too cruel so when AA 3 comes out maybe they'll release a copy over to macintosh.

America's Army Mac Client Dropped

After working on Mac and Linux clients for America's Army long after official support was discontinued, Ryan Gordon has made the decision to move on to other projects. Time issues and an increasing use of middleware in newer versions of America's Army contributed to the decision, as did financial considerations. Gordon says that while version 2.6 may make its way to gamers eventually, 2.7 will not.
The problem, though, is that I'm a busy, busy guy. There are paying clients that are waiting for me to give them my attention, and my TODO list is continuing to grow. There are clients I work for, too many pro bono ports that I think are important, personal projects and experiments, open source stuff that needs love and care...I really do try to make everyone happy, and spend almost every waking hour in a debugger to do so, but as all the people still emailing me for UTPG updates can tell you, sometimes things just get flat out dropped. There are only so many hours in the day, even when I use each at maximum efficiency.
Sadly, the ArmyGame project is about to teeter into this category.

2.7 is coming soon, and I'm still fighting with the 2.6 clients. Future versions of the game will be adding more middleware that I can't keep up with and for which no one will be footing the bill...

What you can do: nothing. Please don't email anyone about this, don't offer to send money. It's just how this goes for now. The client may resurface at some point, but don't hold your breath at this time. 2.6 might still make it out the door, 2.7 probably won't.

From the developer

pharoah said:
From the developer

thats a shame dude, maybe you'll get a windows XP at some pount in life perhaps.

No.. unless you'd enjoy a game of killing your allies ( aka, friendly fire ).
Just for you americans, a few suggestions for MOH games:
*Friendly Fire
*Team Killer.

stewart01 said:
No.. unless you'd enjoy a game of killing your allies ( aka, friendly fire ).
Just for you americans, a few suggestions for MOH games:
*Friendly Fire
*Team Killer.
1. killing ppl on ur team is noly fun if it doesn't affect ur honor EXP.
2. people from brazil and such play this game aswell

Dkw0101 said:
thats a shame dude, maybe you'll get a windows XP at some pount in life perhaps.

I hate windows computers, That is why i have been on macs for about 3 years now.

You get roe points for killing teammates if your in a honor server, or official server.
Non honor servers does not add points to your honor scale. So you can kill whoever you want to.

Back