Wouldn't it be awesome if...

cimbom

WiiChat Member
Mar 4, 2007
San Francisco
Wii Online Code
0299-0458-3575-5055
Nintendo made pre-designed Mii's on the Shop Channel? Imagine downloading celebrities, sports figures and even classic Nintendo characters. It would also be cool to download item and clothes packets for you to use when you design your own Mii's.

They will probally make a Mii Update for extra items. Though I think the Focus it Internet Atm mate

Not really because it's fairly easy to make miis the way you want and you could have friends to make them for you.

However it'd be cool if we could download accessories for free such as a Mario cap or Toad mushroom top.

Funny thing is Nintendo has admitted they stink at making creative Mii's. (Nintendo Power)

Well I'm thinking it would come with MySims or more likely Animal Crossing Wii

You can make upside down faces too

That would be really cool but I can make
celebrities and crap........Iv made Michael Jackson, Mario, Luigi, Terminator, Borat, Harry Potter, Nicolas Cage, Prince, and a lot more.

Mii updates will come, just be patient. Mii's to buy would be a stupid idea, i'm not gonna spend money on a Mii...even if it does look like DK...

ssbb_lover said:
Mii updates will come, just be patient. Mii's to buy would be a stupid idea, i'm not gonna spend money on a Mii...even if it does look like DK...

Not to buy bro. Free downloads.

I read in nintendo power that they are planning on putting more hair styles and things like that to download. So maybe they will also add clothes and stuff. And if anyone is wondering where i saw it at, it was under the letters readers send in, someone was asking why they couldnt make a mr.t mii! :shocked:

cimbom said:
Not to buy bro. Free downloads.
They wouldn't make a custom yoshi Mii that no one else can make just so EVERYONE can download it for FREE. They would sell them for .99 at the least.

That'd be pretty sick...why do i think i remember someone saying something about downloading a pic to your wii and it making a Mii that looks like you?

Back