WOW! $70 wii game in the making!

Wiitime

the guy below- HES BACK!!
Oct 15, 2006
Wii Online Code
1405-1695-6567-5492
http://www.ebgames.com/product.asp?product_id=230112

ddr ( Dance Dance revolution) is coming out for the wii. Its going to be $70. I guess b/c it comes with the dancepad. Thats a lot. I tried DDR once and wasent good. But for the wii, it sounds fun, you use a dancepad and the wiimote and nunchuck.. Interesting...

Wiitime said:
http://www.ebgames.com/product.asp?product_id=230112

ddr ( Dance Dance revolution) is coming out for the wii. Its going to be $70. I guess b/c it comes with the dancepad. Thats a lot. I tried DDR once and wasent good. But for the wii, it sounds fun, you use a dancepad and the wiimote and nunchuck.. Interesting...

yea its some kind of party bundle... I have that on my list of things to get.. I'm def. getting that game for my birthday :)

W00T!!

Isnt $20 pretty cheap for a dance pad? Nonetheless, this will be one of the most popular games on the Wii. Yes, Im talking up their with the Big 3.

Although...I do think they are undershooting the release date. I'd be REALLY surprised if it'll be released this year, seeing as we have no info on it.

When Guitar Hero III hits the Wii this November its going to be $80 or $90 so the DDR isn't too bad.....

Note to self: Do not buy DDR, remember how cool those kids are at the movie theater and arcade. Do you really want to look like them :lol: at those people

all i know is that i want it. BUT if you are using the remote and nunchuk as well? im screwed! im jewish it will totally prove the fact that i have no rythem lol

there is a version of DDR for the computer, called stepmania. AND IT'S FREE! You can download all the songs you like, too. I have a special adapter that lets me hook my ps2 mat up to the usb port on my computer. But it's also fun to use the keyboard.

I'll pass on ddr for the wii and wait for guitar hero. :D

yea ive seen those ps2 to usb adapters (not to be confused with ps2 adapters for mice and keyboards) i was just skeptical of if they worked or not

i might have to check that out. as for guitar hero pshhh ill by that too!

I Got The GC Dance Pad For DDR: Mario Mix...

I'll Probably Get This.. :)

EDIT: Sweet, I Just Noticed I Got The 5th Rep Bar... ;)

The_Loose_Cannon said:
i was just skeptical of if they worked or not

If you go to the stepmania website they have a list of good ones and bad ones. One that they recommend it the Super Dual Box Pro (ridiculous name, I know) and that is the one I have. Got it in ebay for ten bucks. I can also use my ps2 controller with it too. :)

Wait a minute :wtf:

Mario mix was only $50! And it came with a dance pad!

This game better have a bajillion more songs than Mario Mix.

Though I hope the added wiimote + nunchuck part doesn't mess it up.
Maybe there'll be a leg-only mode?

Though I read that the MArio Mix pad will be able to be used. SCORE. I'll have two pads.

Definately going to pick this up.
And with a four player mode?
Snap.

I don't know if there's a room big enough to handle 4 people jumping around on a mat!

Back