Wow, awesome

STRAD

WiiChat Member
Jan 2, 2010
PA US
I just got this game. I've been eyein it for a while. I totaly fell inlove with it. But, I'm sad that it's just so short. I beet it and now got nothing to do with it. BOO HOO HOO:frown5:

You will just have to wait for the second one I guess. Or you could play online but its not that great.

You will just have to wait for the second one I guess. Or you could play online but its not that great.

Does anyone know a possibly future relies date or a site to see what is being done with the 2nd?:frown5:

i had it and i got to the levelwhere u fight ppl infornt of a national monument then i acidentaly delted that account and im too lazy to go through ll of that again

I have to say that... this game is just too good... i bought it last year and started playing it but then Redsteel 2 and Goldeneye007 cought my atention so I stoped playing counduit... so today I restarted it and i had forgotten how incredibly good this game is, the visuals are freaking good for a wii game, it is quite challenging, not too much but challenging enough and yea it is quite short though. It is just too fun and the gameplay is much better than any other FPS on other console (Halo, Killzone) lol. really im just happy this game is on the Wii and im waiting for freaking Conduit 2 !!!

I love this game, I am gonna buy it soon on Amazon for about 13 dollars :} and I will surely get the sequel, thank God they're on the Wii.

Back