WoW:burning crusades

zeon9881

Slowly drifting away
Dec 10, 2006
My PSN is zein9881
Wii Online Code
7428-8550-5786-2492
i am planing on buying burning crusades but i want to know if im susposse to get the 1st WoW first cause on top of the Burning crusades box it says expanision set:frown2:

(by the way im not a nerd.. i just want to buy it for alittle while then ill give my account to my cousin cause hes the nurd)

if it says expansion pack then yes. but i suggest you get guild wars.Free online play, plus you can buy any one you want , you dont have to expand upon a basic version

ok so it says expansion set on top so that mean i need to buy the 1st one first then the burning crusades

WoW original is free (except for the monthly fee). you can download it from the WoW website

You need the original WoW, and burning crusade adds quests, worlds, and content that can pretty much only can be accessed by being level 40+. I'd also encourage Guild Wars, it so much fun! I played both WoW and GW and i prefer GW any day.

asdfnick said:
its not free its a 20 dollar download
no its not. my friend bought BC without buying the original and all he had to do was download the original WoW from the website (well actualy i did that for him because he doesnt know anything about computers lol)

They might just be selling it to the kiddos who dont have the patience for the massive download.

i was thinking about starting to play. but i dont know. maybe if you buy burning crusade you can verify with the site that you paid for it and therefore the initial download of WoW would be free? just spitballing though haha

WoW original is a free download. Browse around their main site and you will find it. The box is still in stores because some people want an actual CD/DVD with a box and a manual. It's a ploy; gives you options.

Esco27 said:
WoW original is a free download. Browse around their main site and you will find it. The box is still in stores because some people want an actual CD/DVD with a box and a manual. It's a ploy; gives you options.

thank you so much you are the only person that answered my question:cool:

If you download it from the website you don't get a free month. Buying it in the store gives you your first month free. Considering the original WOW cost only $20 bucks and a month is $15 to play then you're really only spending $5 more then you would if you downloaded it and paid for your first month. $5 to own the cd's is well worth not having to download it. Especially if you have multiple pc's and want it on every one.

Plus you get the manual, which is a big deal for a lot of people. You also get a 10 day trial code to share with a friend who also may be thinking about playing.

And just to share my opinion, I think WOW is so much better then GW.

Last edited:
Back