Wow... Metroid.. I want to know the story

eskiemong

Eskiemong
Mar 15, 2007
Nevada
Wii Online Code
1699-7356-0266-3132
Well, I just watched Metroid gameplay video.
Of course I've known Metroid is coming out for Wii for a long time and I also know that this is a game that will probably be the best Wii game once it's out.
But the thing is since I'm really newcomer to this game industry, I've never heard of Metroid before.
By reading lots of threads and posts, I kinda figured out that the ball-transforming robot was actually a girl named Samus...
I really want to know the story. Why is this Metroid Prime 3: Corruption?
Who's corrupted? The enemy?
Also why did Samus end up becoming a robot? Did she become a robot or was she created as a robot from the beginning?
The gameplay video I saw before was only shooting part, but today I watched some kind of docking a ship, and other things. I was really surprised. I've never seen that kind of game before. Looks very very interesting even more, and I can't wait it to come out even more.

Oh yeah.. Forgot about the Wikipedia. Thanks, I'll rep u.

lol i was just kidding, i just love explaining my favorite series. i didnt really want rep, but thanks for the shiny new bar regardless!

eskiemong said:
By reading lots of threads and posts, I kinda figured out that the ball-transforming robot was actually a girl named Samus...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

im sorry, i know you didn't know, but its just really funny to me.

as brawny pointed out, just check out the wiki, but ill explain a little here:

the Prime series is the first to go 3-D on Samus's sweet ass, and it has a lot to do with the new substance called Phazon and Samus's rival Dark Samus (not much is known about her/it).

in this game, you can let Samus get corrupted by the phazon to get a lot more power, speed, etc at the cost of a full energy tank (health).

the story is something like this: The Space Pirates (evil group) have created a virus that leaves the Galactic Federation (good guys) exposed. they have hired Samus and other bounty hunters to deliver antidotes. and along the way you run into the Space Pirates and probably Dark Samus and all hell breaks loose.

basically.

FWELR said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

im sorry, i know you didn't know, but its just really funny to me.

as brawny pointed out, just check out the wiki, but ill explain a little here:

the Prime series is the first to go 3-D on Samus's sweet ass, and it has a lot to do with the new substance called Phazon and Samus's rival Dark Samus (not much is known about her/it).

in this game, you can let Samus get corrupted by the phazon to get a lot more power, speed, etc at the cost of a full energy tank (health).

the story is something like this: The Space Pirates (evil group) have created a virus that leaves the Galactic Federation (good guys) exposed. they have hired Samus and other bounty hunters to deliver antidotes. and along the way you run into the Space Pirates and probably Dark Samus and all hell breaks loose.

basically.

Thanks, I'll rep you too!
I went to Wikipedia, and searched Metroid..
But there were A LOT of stuffs...I just didn't know where to start!
I had to read every single Metroid series' stuff...
At least I found out that Samus was a human..
Also I thought that the five different endigs of Metroid(Probably the very first one? Am I right?) was hilarious. Especially the leotard and the bikini part.
It's funny to think people playing the game to finish as fast as possible to see Samus in the bikini...
Anyways.
Thanks again :p

TortillaChip520 said:
:wtf: i could've explained it to you, and he get rep for pointing out the obvious?!?!

screw this. :prrr:

Actually I repped him because I really could have just searched on Wikipedia.
After realizing it, I kinda felt guilty...:lol:
Cuz there are a lot of people who blame for making unnecessary thread.

eskiemong said:
Actually I repped him because I really could have just searched on Wikipedia.
After realizing it, I kinda felt guilty...:lol:
Cuz there are a lot of people who blame for making unnecessary thread.

Don't feel sorry for us. We get off to bashing people. Some are just willing to admit it.

Moreover, he's the one who wrote the "How To Search" thing!! lol

Back