Wow, VERY good Metroid 3 Information

nice find,

its about time that we had voice acting in a nintendo game with actual dialog

yay cant wait for aug 27

LevesqueIsKing said:
^Actually, now that I think about it, I agree with you. I started the series with Prime 1, so I'm not sure if Samus has superiors or allies or whatever, but I had always thought of it as Samus is all on her own, searching the galaxies until she finds an enemy to beat the **** out of.

*REPPED*
Glad someone else sees it my way :).

I'm keep getting more disappointed about this the more I read it. I thought gaming was about playing as the character and answering in your own head, not the character answering for you. Welcome to Bad Century Nintendo. :nonod:

GameInformer said:
You will actually be able to walk up to these charcters and talk to them. Amazingly, they will even respond. With real audible voiceovers
Read the first sentence one more time.

Wiinter said:
Is she voiced?

LevesqueIsKing said:

Skippy said:
No, she is not.

Oh. Well there you go. LiK, the brief snippets here don't say that Samus is voiced, but that doesn't mean she isn't. So I ask again, is Samus voiced (even for grunts or yells)?

^How does it not mean she is voiced!? It says: "You will actually be able to walk up to these charcters and talk to them." What else does that mean?

Yes, she will.

LevesqueIsKing said:
^How does it not mean she is voiced!? It says: "You will actually be able to walk up to these charcters and talk to them." What else does that mean?

Yes, she will.

Can you walk up to characters in Zelda (All the way back to the original Legend of Zelda for the NES) and talk to them? Yes you can, yet it doesn't require voicing.

Walk up and talk to them could just mean that you engage them in conversation to get info from them, the same way it has been done in rpgs for decades, not actually speak to them.

If she has more voicing than she did in the first two primes (grunts and what nots) it will likely be heard in cutscenes.

Well since Samus had a VA for sounds in Prime and Prime 2, I would imagine the same would happen for Prime 3.

damn i told myself i'd bneat the first 2 before this one comes out

i better get started.

Back