Wrestling (WWE/TNA/Other)

I really dont know. Its wrestling...its fake..thats how.XD.

That's my point! Even tho its fake, they should at least make henry appear more.. aggressive! they make it look like he can be attacked so easily, he should be a freakin' legend for cryin' out loud, and having MIZ win that match????? O_O :lol:

:lol:. For some reason wwe is making miz look tough to beat now. He is not awesome...

What's the name of that little man-baby who always shows up with Mark Henry and stuff? i keep forgetting his name xD

That's my point! Even tho its fake, they should at least make henry appear more.. aggressive! they make it look like he can be attacked so easily, he should be a freakin' legend for cryin' out loud, and having MIZ win that match????? O_O :lol:

:lol:. For some reason wwe is making miz look tough to beat now. He is not awesome...

What's the name of that little man-baby who always shows up with Mark Henry and stuff? i keep forgetting his name xD

Him?
hornswoggle.jpg

xDDD! I guess so, he's a freakin' baby! :lol: But, he has mark's protection, i can be sure of it. :lol:

He is pretty small.:lol:. But who ever has mark henrys protection, is pretty big to me.:p.

xD, you got that right, no matter how fake the matches are, that guy can kill us. xD I wonder if he can reflect a gunshot? i can see someone shooting him, and the bullets just being bounced off of him xD

xDDD! I guess so, he's a freakin' baby! :lol: But, he has mark's protection, i can be sure of it. :lol:

He is pretty small.:lol:. But who ever has mark henrys protection, is pretty big to me.:p.

xD, you got that right, no matter how fake the matches are, that guy can kill us. xD I wonder if he can reflect a gunshot? i can see someone shooting him, and the bullets just being bounced off of him xD

Yeah from all the fat, i could also see him eat it.

Isn't Hornswoggle finlays son

Yeah he is, but im still not sure about it. I want to see the mom, she has to be pretty short..

uh-uh cuz i was watching raw at that point & ed mcman was announced as the father & he huged him & episodes later on he had em on his shoulders, & when he lost a fight i think he beat him with a belt & then finley stped in with the shalaley

uh-uh cuz i was watching raw at that point & ed mcman was announced as the father & he huged him & episodes later on he had em on his shoulders, & when he lost a fight i think he beat him with a belt & then finley stped in with the shalaley

You have quiet the memory. Yeah Vince is a crappy father, on raw that is.

man i got that recorded somewhere i have'nt seen it in years though

Damn last time i recored something on tv was like 5 years ago.X_X. I really dont need to.

Because finlay is his dad but on WWE they had like some contest saying who was gonna be his dad last 2 were Triple H and Mr.Mcman and Mr.mcman was announced as the dad

Back