Write A Videogame Song!

Tekken Fan

WiiChat Member
May 12, 2011
Georgia
here you write a Videogame Song about anything.tell us the Name of the song the Words go to so we will know the beat it goes to.

Mine is Gamegear-**** You the beat is from Ce-Lo Green's **** You. Note:i love the Gameboy but i love the Gamegear better.(Still love the Gameboy though)

I see you playing on your Gamegear with the color screen and im like **** You
I guess the Crappy Gameboy games got you Pooping your Hanes well ah,**** you and your,Gamegear too.

If i had Explosives,Id blow my Gameboy up
Why? because it's a piece of ****(A piece of ****)

Although i could play me some Tetris,Columns always the best,so Ah,**** you
Oo,oo,ooo.

Now Baby you knew,what i was getting into
And you made me buy this **** Gameboy.

I didn't write the following song but i think its funny.

name of song: "Smells like Bowser" [smells like teen spirit by Nirvana ~parody~]

Lyrics:
Who is this Bowser all about? Keeps sending Koopa Troopas out. He's sending letters in the mail... I think I'll swing him by his tail!
His tail, His tail, His tail, he wails. His tail, His tail, His tail, he wails. His tail, His tail, His tail...
He's a koopa, and a turtle. An evolved form, of a squirtle?
He lives in the Mushroom Kingdom. He's a big jerk, and he's real dumb!
Always kidnaps, Princess Toadstool. Wait a minute... Guess that's cool! Yeah!
The Mushroom Kingdom is getting bored, of the almighty Koopa Lord. He does the same thing everytime, he's not exactly in his prime.
His prime, his prime, his prime, the slime. His prime, his prime, his prime, the slime. His prime, his prime, his prime, the slime. His prime, his prime, his prime...
He don't like us, cause we're plumbers. He killed Yoshis, in the summer!
Did you know he's got a mohawk? Growls and roars, cause he can't talk!
Can't believe he ate a goomba. Did you know he, plays the tuba? Yeah!
And now I think we should go, you're probally getting bored, I know. And Donkey Kong, peed in the sink. Oh crap, it's really gonna stink.
It stinks, It stinks, It stinks, can't think. It stinks, It stinks, It stinks, can't think. It stinks, It stinks, It stinks, can't think. It stinks, It stinks, It stinks...
Donkey Kong, is an ape. We could fly if, we had capes.
And be metal, with a green block. And be solid, as a rock.
Lost our money, up in reno. Hope that someday, we're on Leno.
Or Conan, or Letterman, or Oprah, or Tyra, or Montel, or Ellen, or G4, or even... Carson Daily..

Music video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAI8FNddIlk

Back