write down your PSN

knockels

Banned
Oct 16, 2007
here if people inrested in giving their PSN ID so that you can play online with ease . so wirte down your PSN and the games you play online so that people are intersted in your games can add you. MY PSN is Beer_DX_Bash

SensesFailxWiix

you wont catch me online very often cause ive only got resistance and skate for online games, so im alwasy on my 360 playing cod4 and halo, but soon ill be playing unreal tournament 3 (hopefully get it for xmas!) ill update if my games change after chrsitmas.

btw any 360 gamers, my tag is the same for both consoles. currently playing halo 3 and call of duty 4 online.

i mine is anthonybest i have wwe 08 and pes 2008 and i'm getting resistance today

i had warhawk, but i didnt like it because i was having a hard time learning it. i played for a few hours without a single kill lol, i returned it.

go ahead and add me, im a noob at PSN so if i dont accept or whatever it's cause i dont know how! haha ill figure it out. i have 0 friends currently

when you see that some one added you go to his PSN ID and press the triangle button then you will find the add friend highlight it and walla you got yourself a new friend.

i accepted mc_evan and anthonybest1.

trying to get my bluetooth to work right, then ill be on a lot more playign resistance FOM.

I have to download the update to create a PSN... but it takes waaayyy too long so I haven't got around to it yet. How can I get the update on a disc? Updating via the internet isn't working.

Back