WTF is an XP Lobby?!

00Angelhrt

Heart Breaker
Jan 20, 2012
Wii Online Code
3333-4444-5555-6666
I've seen people posting out XP Lobbies... What is that all about?

I'm thinking that players just stand around and let one another shoot eachother? Am I on the right track?

That seems pretty lame to me, but maybe that's why I have been playing all the time and am still only level 16?

What are your thoughts on XP Lobbies? Am I right in my interpretation of them.

I'm okay with xp lobbies but it's not right and xp lobbies are hacked lobbies were u get for example 133377 points for each kill but xp lobbies just aren't legit that's all

Oh, ok- so a player hacks the game to change the xp given for each kill. Got it.

It does sound kinda lame- but maybe I'm just old school.
I used to play Street Fighter until my thumbs blistered back in the day because I wanted to get good and learn all the moves.

I absolutely agree with u and cool same with me street fighter ftw

Ouch, feisty are we Senor Man?! I liked Street Fighter! Hahaha
But not as much as I loved Goldeneye 007 on N64- That's actually the only reason I bought my new Wii
:D

Well, That and Super Mario Bros!

I don't think I've ever played Dead or Alive, Tekken, Soul Caliber or Virtue Fighter though so maybe I just don't know what I've been missing?

I have deadOr alive it's awesome and were going off topic lets get back on topic

Yes sir.

Back On Topic:
XP Lobbies = Lame

To go back offtopic,

As a child i liked tekken (i played it with a friend who had a playstation (i had the N64), between luch break we'd illegally leave school to play it. (Naughty 10 year olds ^^).

An other game i loved (but in hindsight wasn't all that good) was mortal kombat. there was just something about the fatalities.

There was also a game on the snes i think, in which you got to fight with battletoads. It was fun seeing as you got to play it with two at the time against the great CPU enemies. Always a fun rivalry to see who hit the bucket first.

If we are taking crossgenres the games i had most fun with was Worms, Bomberman, and ... actually there are a shitload of games i had fun with. Doom wasn't one of them. never understood what made people like it so much.

Last edited:
well, just to get back on topic......

" WTF is an XP Lobby?!".....

its a place for the weak.

Can you shoot while peeking around corners, in a way normal controllers can't?

Back