Status
Not open for further replies.

SSBBFan101

Meta-Knight's # 1 Fan
Jun 18, 2007
Behind your local game retailer.
Wii Online Code
8246-2463-9009-5471
i just got back from a school dance, and they played soulja boy 3 times. i hate this song. and the people dancin (there was about 150-200 people) kept bumpin into me.
man, this song is lame.

:lol: Thats funny about the party. Yea I think the song sucks and soooo there so many remakes of the dumb song and they also suck. GOD when there going to stop saying YOUUUU I dont really know.:lol:

are you serious! soulja boy up in the OOOOOH watch me something watch me OOOOOHHH!! that's genius!

Oh no, they bumped into you? You're supposed to have fun at a dance. I would be a bit annoyed if they played it three times as well [mainly because my cranking skills need polish], but get used to it, its a popular song.

i used to like the song but then it got famous and i hear it every second its really annoying cause the song gets REALLY OLD.

[sarcasm]Lyrics are so good, original and took so much time to think I am sure.
Praise goodness when you see it. [/sarcasm]

I hate that song, played on every Music Channel/Radio Station and so many people like it. Hence all the play it gets I guess, it just doesn't appeal to those with a real sense of music taste. OOOOHHH....SNAP! :lol:

CantGetAWii said:
[sarcasm]Lyrics are so good, original and took so much time to think I am sure.
Praise goodness when you see it. [/sarcasm]

I hate that song, played on every Music Channel/Radio Station and so many people like it. Hence all the play it gets I guess, it just doesn't appeal to those with a real sense of music taste. OOOOHHH....SNAP! :lol:

You'll Get over it

Ant123 said:
:lol: Thats funny about the party. Yea I think the song sucks and soooo there so many remakes of the dumb song and they also suck. GOD when there going to stop saying YOUUUU I dont really know.:lol:

when the whole YOUUUU thing stops it will be YAHHH...

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfCmYyG-yg4[/MEDIA]

^Whats up with this song...

psychedelic rock is the best. rap really is crap and i am not even white. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back