Wtf is wrong with these people man?

NintendoGamer

WiiChat Member
Nov 25, 2006
I currently have the flu. I feel like sh*t right now and I still decided to go out from about 8am - 1pm looking for a Wii. I went to Zellers , didnt have one OK. Checked out HMV, Wal-Mart, Future Shop didnt have one alright. Then I come home n see that my papers come ( I work as a paperboy :scared: ) Alright well I see in TODAYS papers that The Source has 50 Copies of Wii's and to hurry in and get one. So now I see that there are clearly like 5 consoles right behind the counter. I politely ask If I could buy one. heres my reply... "No, we dont have any" and so I ask him whats that behind the desk and they give me some bs that they are saving those to put on display all this other bull. Honestly, I think they are just saving them for their friends or saving them for themselves to buy or summin I dont kno but it aint right.:mad5:

Nope, most stores are saving shipments for tomorrow. Try back as dilligently as you did today... tomorrow and I gurantee you will find one.

I dont get the usas game reales policy
what day do games come out over there
its friday here
cds/dvds monday

Didn't Nintendo sign some deal or something so that stores can only sell Wiis on Sunday?

COLDshiver said:
Didn't Nintendo sign some deal or something so that stores can only sell Wiis on Sunday?

Yes, but workers are cluless so they just read the red and white sticker on the boxes: "Do not sell until (Enter pointless date here)".:rolleyes:

:lol: Why the hell would a mod move this thread to off-topic?

Back