WTF? Shrek 3 For Wii?

i have heard about shrek 3 but not on TV or cinema trailers, only from the website. ive never bought any of the previous shrek games so iv no idea what this one will be like

Wiired said:
Is anyone actually interested in getting this?
Heck no! I'm tired of Disney/Pixar sh*ting out these overly sarcastic and slap-stick animated movies and the games are even worse.

However, there have been some decent movie games, like Spiderman 2, Enter The Matrix (I know, it wasn't that great, but I'm a big Matrix fan, atleast of the first movie, and this game had a somewhat cool Focus mode and a hacking system), Alien VS Pedator, and the best would be Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay. I never saw the Chronicles of Riddick movie because I heard quite a few game reviews say this was the first time where a game was better than the movie.:lol:

hamtaro_fish said:
Thats weird............
But don't games of movies usually come out before the movie?

Usually within weeks of the movie release. Which just goes to show you that any half-assed game will be bought up by idiotic consumers.

Flip said:
*Sigh* This is what I hate to see on consoles. Crappy movie -> game ports that have been made in a few hours. The Wii already has quite a few, like that crappy Cars game, and that Barnyard rubbish. Avoid crap like this at all costs, and hopefully they'll figure out that we don't want them, and they'll stop making them... On second thought, they'll never stop, but at least we can drop their income by not spending money on this ****.

theyll still keep making it because all the 4 year olds will want cars

Back