WTF Ubisoft?

chase said:
remember how Zelda TP was pushed back a lot? And remember how awesome it is? :D

btw: Wii Sports Tennis = AWESOME! I played it w/ 3 other people ( 1 was my cousin, my age, and the other 2 were my uncle & dad, late 40's early 50's... nintendo made a game that everyone likes now. hehe.) and it was SO fun. We played it for a bout an hr and a half...

i just thought i'd throw that out there

I don't think you understand exactly what the deal is.

The game was suppose to ship on the 4th, then it was pushed back to the 8th, then it was pushed back to the 12th, and now they are saying sometime in January.

chase said:
remember how Zelda TP was pushed back a lot? And remember how awesome it is? :D

btw: Wii Sports Tennis = AWESOME! I played it w/ 3 other people ( 1 was my cousin, my age, and the other 2 were my uncle & dad, late 40's early 50's... nintendo made a game that everyone likes now. hehe.) and it was SO fun. We played it for a bout an hr and a half...

i just thought i'd throw that out there
ya but the only reason it was pushed back was so that they could send ity out on wii

ganton said:
ya but the only reason it was pushed back was so that they could send ity out on wii
Exactly, it's for different reasons. Plus, LOZ:TP was pushed back huge amounts of time, these little few day skips (then saying not till Jan :sick: ) really pisses ppl off...

vagrant said:
I don't think you understand exactly what the deal is.

The game was suppose to ship on the 4th, then it was pushed back to the 8th, then it was pushed back to the 12th, and now they are saying sometime in January.
Yeah, I do... It isn't ready to ship, obviously. I'd rather have them get everything right than have there be bugs in the game and 2 copies at the store.

ssbb_lover said:
Exactly, it's for different reasons. Plus, LOZ:TP was pushed back huge amounts of time, these little few day skips (then saying not till Jan :sick: ) really pisses ppl off...
Yeah, i guess that's true. I think I get what vagrant's saying now...

MetroidZ said:

No they are not making it online.

There is obviously just some sort of shipping problem.

And who cares if it isn't ready to ship. They should probably notify people of this prior to the day it is suppose to ship.

If a games been pushed back by a few weeks thats becuase of production, transport and advertisments. Games are finished weeks before they come out so its probably nothing to do with the developers.

Back