Wtf !!!

wii2k7

WiiChat Member
Apr 3, 2007
I had my Wii exactly a month and ... It ate my Wii Sports game !!! I sent it off to Nintendo and within two weeks got a new wii ... no problems ... but then yesterday my Wii Remote which was now about 2 months old decided to brake ... I woke up ... went to play on my wii and the remote's lights were off and now I'm sending that off ... :mad2: grr lol ... luckily I just ordered Wii Play so I will have a controller to play with ...

Just wondering if any one has any serious problem stories like mine ... ???

Oh well I still love Nintendo and the Wii !!! :lol:

wii2k7 said:
I had my Wii exactly a month and ... It ate my Wii Sports game !!! I sent it off to Nintendo and within two weeks got a new wii ... no problems ... but then yesterday my Wii Remote which was now about 2 months old decided to brake ... I woke up ... went to play on my wii and the remote's lights were off and now I'm sending that off ... :mad2: grr lol ... luckily I just ordered Wii Play so I will have a controller to play with ...

Just wondering if any one has any serious problem stories like mine ... ???

Oh well I still love Nintendo and the Wii !!! :lol:

Did you try changing the batteries ;)

Yer i have tried lots of different batteries (3 different pairs of AA's and my rechargeable battery pack) ... and yer I guess I am unlucky :cryin: ...

No Zelda for a few days :cryin: !!!!

Try Un-sincing it?

[Hold red button in SD card slot until all light go out on Wiimote [About 15 seconds]

Then Re-Since

[Press red button on Wiimote and SD card slot and It'll Sinc]

Might aswell give it a go :thumbsup:

Thanks for the advice but tried it ... the Wii remotes LED's aren't on so it's like no power is going from the batteries into the remote ... It's wierd because its only done this afta I started using my rechargeable battery pack and charge system ...

Yer ... i did but I saw a charge & play kit which you put the battery pack in the back of the remote and put the charger's power cable into the Wii's usb slot ... and then put the wii remote in the charger ... and it's recharges really quick

Back