Wtf?!?!?

sithmagician

Sith guy
May 31, 2007
Wii Online Code
4505-3094-7418-7845
Alright so I went to register my copy of metroid, unopened as of when I bought it(the day it came out).. And I went to register it, but the registration code is already in use.. WTF? either someone who works at game-stop, opened it and took the code and resealed it, or someone typed in a random code by some chance and got mine... Lame. anyone ever have this happen?

and....... Does anyone know how to find Ghor after you encounter him in sky town when you have to fight him and get his plasma canon?

Hm...I'm going to go with A. Final answer.
Gamestop/EBgames employees open "new" games whenever they please. They play them, mess with them, scratch up the discs, whateva'. Then they reseal the box, and PRESTO! One more dissatisfied customer who can't do anything about their situation. Too bad I preordered Brawl out of excitement at EBgames. I gotta' cancel that.

Go to where his body armor was on one of the pads. Its one of the bigger circle pads outside. It will be gone and then you will be notified that he is smashing your ship. Then you go to your ship.

I saw in the other thread you had a problem getting past some barriers after you grapple to the first one. On that big floating unit there is a piece you can grapple(its on the end that you start on) and pull down, then jump up there. Turn into a ball and go inside it. You'll blow up the pieces holding the barriers in place.

Just look around with your visor and you should spot the right pieces.

Last edited:
sithmagician said:
Alright so I went to register my copy of metroid, unopened as of when I bought it(the day it came out).. And I went to register it, but the registration code is already in use.. WTF? either someone who works at game-stop, opened it and took the code and resealed it, or someone typed in a random code by some chance and got mine... Lame. anyone ever have this happen?

Send an e-mail to Nintendo to report this. Give them the code so they can track down whoever registered this code. This way, they can ban his account and perhaps they'll even sue him for fraud (kinda depends on how many times he did this).

I need help getting to my ship now... I cant get to it, all ways to get there are blocked, I have scanned nearly everything.

wow that is lame. there is a chance the employees are to blame, email nintendo and ask if they have anymore info.

I emailed nintendo... hopefully they can give me a new code or find who took mine..

I would love for the guy who thinks he would never get cought to get fined like 200000000000$$$$$$

Surely you scratched the coating off the registration card though? I don't see how they would have done it.

Back