Wtf?!

Spitfire_K

Pwn'n n00bs since 1989
Nov 4, 2006
Missouri
Wii Online Code
0908-1940-6799-6591
So does anyonr know whats up with the story? Princess missing again? Is Bowser involved? How did he get into the "Galaxy"? Anyone?! I'm guessing the stars are back obviously. :D

In the original three demo levels and boses that we've seen, it seems that yes, stars are back. I presume Bowser and friends got into space in the same nintendo-famous way that mario also did: Magic. And of course peach will be there: Its a MARIO game!

chessaholic said:
In the original three demo levels and boses that we've seen, it seems that yes, stars are back. I presume Bowser and friends got into space in the same nintendo-famous way that mario also did: Magic. And of course peach will be there: Its a MARIO game!

so true :yesnod:

But my question is Did Bowser get ahold of Peach, again?! I guess we will find out sooner or later.

really. most of the mario RPG games involve peach getting kidnapped and mario having to rescue her on another adventure. I don't know why i'm saying this but if peach can defend herself like she does in super smash bros. melee than maybe she won't get kindnapped all the time.

really. most of the mario RPG games involve peach getting kidnapped and mario having to rescue her on another adventure. I don't know why i'm saying this but if peach can defend herself like she does in super smash bros. melee than maybe she won't get kindnapped all the time.

May since you go into space. The Boss from Super Mario Land will have something to do with the story.
175px-Super_Mario_Land_box_art.jpg

Spitfire_K said:
But my question is Did Bowser get ahold of Peach, again?! I guess we will find out sooner or later.

Bowser is a horny Bastard eh?? if i was Mario i'd pack up my family and move. enough's enough!!! lol:devil:

wiiCrazy said:
Bowser is a horny Bastard eh?? if i was Mario i'd pack up my family and move. enough's enough!!! lol:devil:

maybe thats how they ended up in "the galaxy" then. mario did a runner, only to find Bowser following him... AND he had forgotten the princess!

Back