Wtf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

putnitonya

WiiChat Member
Mar 16, 2011
USA
TO all you Ghost wearing little fag f u k ers....damnit....everytime I move theres a damn camping ghost, with motion sensor sitting there waiting for a victim to come by.....GET UP AND MOVE you sob.....take that damn ghost blanket off, drop those nuts and play..............fffuuuukkkkkkkk

Oh and dont get me started on people who just camp....awwwww ****....

It's a game, when they get you they aren't gonna move, go back and kill them. After they are dead stand over their body and press the crouch button repeatedly

first I know its a game, and second I DO come back and get that ass, but sometimes it takes 3-4 lifes. frustrating

Oh they get knived.

BTW I love to B****

Or if they keep getting you, take a different route and just let them sit there so they don't keep getting kills and they'll actually get up and move.

I know how you feel bro.
Only difference is it doesn't take me 3-4 just to kill em once.

As much as I would love to rage on about this at the moment I'm to overly pissed with psn STILL down and apparently SOE [sony] GOT HACKED AGAIN!

I know how you feel bro.
Only difference is it doesn't take me 3-4 just to kill em once.

As much as I would love to rage on about this at the moment I'm to overly pissed with psn STILL down and apparently SOE [sony] GOT HACKED AGAIN!

Oh no, please rage!

ok you want rage? Alright you got Yeah I disklike those little punk asses using ****ing ghost on EVERYTHING

that perk along with Ninja should be perks only used when you have a sniper equiped!
You know why? Because it encourages those little ****in noobs to CAMP the **** out of the game.

Most of the time ppl with ghost/ninja have a wep with a suppressor
you know what I think? they need to remove that stupid silencer bullshit because this isn't ****in GoldenEye 007 to be doing this ****.

Anyway my rant/rage is now concluded and that made me feel better after still being pissed about PSN still being down.

ok you want rage? Alright you got Yeah I disklike those little punk asses using ****ing ghost on EVERYTHING

that perk along with Ninja should be perks only used when you have a sniper equiped!
You know why? Because it encourages those little ****in noobs to CAMP the **** out of the game.

Most of the time ppl with ghost/ninja have a wep with a suppressor
you know what I think? they need to remove that stupid silencer bullshit because this isn't ****in GoldenEye 007 to be doing this ****.

Anyway my rant/rage is now concluded and that made me feel better after still being pissed about PSN still being down.
Whats wrong with ninja? Surely if you're camping in a corner, ninja (great perk) is uneffective as you're not moving! If you are trying to be stealthy, I don't see a problem with that, as I like to rush with ninja. Ghost is a terrible perk however.

I agree with the ghost thing being damn annoying, the only time i use ghost is when im working for pro (i aim for pro on all perks) and when ever Jungle is the map (a lot of people i play are always ghost on this map)....

Jungle i think is made for ghost (pro)

Back