wut systems do u own

zealot8525

Certified Psychopath
Oct 8, 2006
Virginia
i no that this has been done at least 7 times but hw many systems do u own i am a major gamir and have been playin games since i wus 3 exactly( i got a game boy pocket) i hv the xbox 360,xbox,gamecube,ALL the game boys,ds,ds lite(so i can play ds on long trips so mi little brother wont get it),soon 2 get wii,psp,n64,snes,nes and thats it..........................i think well im a MAJOR gamer and im 12:lol: i just turned 12 1 month ago exactly lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish I could have kept all the systems, but I always sold one to get the next one. So I used to have a SNES, then an N64, then a GameBoy Color, then Gamecube, then Xbox (which I kept), the original DS (which I returned the same day because it was so uncomfortable and bulky to hold), then a PSP (which I sold a while back and glad I did because PSP still doesn't have that many games worth buying), then my cousin gave me a PS2, which I plan to get a few games for. I'll be getting a Wii next, followed by a DS lite sooner or later, then an Xbox 360, then a self-built gaming PC perhaps sometime late next year, and finally a PS3 in like two years when the price is reasonable.

I love videogames and plan on getting into some part of gaming as a job, either programming (which I've started learning about in a class at school and unfortunately am not loving), animation, or most likely script/story writer.

NES (x2)
N64
Game Boy
Game Boy Colour
Nintendo DS
PSP
Playstation
XBOX
And eventually... a Wii.

EDIT: And I have all my systems still, I refuse to get rid of them. All, except the PSP. Which has many strong and weak points, holding me back from selling it. I was offered $300 for about five games, a 128mb card and the system, which i'm still debating on taking or not. I just think after you buy electronics, it's kind of dumb to sell them as they depreciate to about nothing, in no time. Considering them a loss, and move on to bigger and better things money permitting is how I look at it.:yesnod:

Last edited:
GameBoy Pocket, my sister found it recently and plays Pokemon Blue, the only game left for it. She likes the simple games like that before they got so deep and complex.
DS Lite, love it!
Wii, will get it and will be my best purchase ever.

N64, broken PS1, Dreamcast, PS2 regular and slim, Xbox, Xbox 360, Gamecube, PSP, DS, hmm i think thats about it. oh and a preordered wii!

I have a regular PS2 and a Gamcube....and in less than 3 weeks I will have a Wii!

About 30
including the Virutal boy
pico
Game.com (touch screen but crud screen)
my first console the Binatone mark 2
About 5 diffrent pong based things
all three Atari vcs/2600 vereations
Yes i am a collector
i keep them all

ive either lost or broken my old systems like sega mega drive snes etc... but right now i have:

ps2 {slimline}
gamecube
xbox {which i am going to give to my cousin!}
gba
ds
ds lite
and finally a PSP

hmm interesting i have more nintendo products!! but i am still not sure i should buy the wii :p

Currently Own:-
1 Sony Vaio Laptop (includes 17" widescreen.... niiiiice)
1 PSP Giga Pack (Black)
1 DS Lite (Black)
1 DS Lite (White) - Soon to be The Hub (a 24/7 ACWW server)
1 PS2 SlimLine (Black)
1 PSOne (includes Official Sony LCD Addon)
1 Amiga 600 + 40MB HD + 1MB Extra Chip RAM
1 Wii Pre-Order Certificate

No Longer Own:-
NES
SNES
Nintendo 64
Master System
Megadrive + MEGA CD
Saturn
Multi-Mega (damn, i wish i didnt sell it)
Commodore 64
Amiga 500
Amiga 1200 + 85MB HD
Spectrum 48
Amstrad CPC6128 (with Colour Monitor)
Atari 2600
Psone (old shape)
Dreamcast (shame it didnt last)
Ps2 (old shape)
Gameboy
Gameboy Pocket
Gameboy Color
Gameboy Advance (original with afterburner installed)
Gameboy Advance SP (black)
DS (blue)
about 7 different Desktop PCs (starting with a 486DX2 66mhz)

On the way:-
Wii (no really)
PS3
A new laptop - Sony Vaio Duo2 (with 13.3 screen) - need for work

Daughter Owns (age 7):-
2.8Ghz P4 Laptop
DS Lite (pink)
DS (pink)
Gameboy Advance SP (pink)

Last edited:
Hehe, reading this makes me feel a little less gaming-obsessed. But damn you who have the Atari. :(

Anywayz:

Consoles I USED to own:
-Master System II
-Sega Dreamcast
-PS1
-GB pocket
-GB Colour
-GBA
-Megadrive 1
-Xbox (my brothers)

Consoles I own now:
-Gamecube
-PSP
-DS
-PS2
-Xbox 360 (my brothers)
-Megadrive 2.
-PC I guess....
-N64 (my brothers... I want it! :( )

Consoles I hope to own in future:
-Wii, but that goes without saying doesn't it?
-Playstation thre-PFFFAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH! Oh... Oh man that was good.
-SNES... Must... purchase...

NateTheGreat said:
I wish I could have kept all the systems, but I always sold one to get the next one. So I used to have a SNES, then an N64, then a GameBoy Color, then Gamecube, then Xbox (which I kept), the original DS (which I returned the same day because it was so uncomfortable and bulky to hold), then a PSP (which I sold a while back and glad I did because PSP still doesn't have that many games worth buying), then my cousin gave me a PS2, which I plan to get a few games for. I'll be getting a Wii next, followed by a DS lite sooner or later, then an Xbox 360, then a self-built gaming PC perhaps sometime late next year, and finally a PS3 in like two years when the price is reasonable.

I love videogames and plan on getting into some part of gaming as a job, either programming (which I've started learning about in a class at school and unfortunately am not loving), animation, or most likely script/story writer.
i am gunna get in2 game design 2......wen im older well i dont reely care about my future im 12 i dont give a crap about that i just care about my games now anyways:cornut:

Back