Wuz Gud Ppl Out Ther?

Sorry miss, but on this forum a lot of us are certified grammar Nazis.

400px-Grammar_Nazi_Icon_Text.svg.png

Yes, it's just you. My hammer is dedicated to the 'Karp, certainly not grammar.

Sorry miss, but on this forum a lot of us are certified grammar Nazis.

... How long's it been since we've had a serious grammar nazi? Not the troll kind, but the hardass sun'sabitches who have to make everyone as perfect as them kind.

Yes, it's just you. My hammer is dedicated to the 'Karp, certainly not grammar.

... How long's it been since we've had a serious grammar nazi? Not the troll kind, but the hardass sun'sabitches who have to make everyone as perfect as them kind.

In your location, CK, there should be a comma between "Kanto" and "Route 21."

Nick, you shouldn't even try. :lol: You'd be a terrible grammar nazi since you're no English major, and nor are you a good troll.

My dear Neosquid, have you yet realized that the contraction of "don't" in your signature is missing its apostrophe?

Dictionaries... Pfft, who needs 'em when you've got an online dictionary.

And before I get the response "what if you don't have an internet connection?", what if you're not at your house? Gonna carry your thesaurus around with ya? :lol:

It was the online versions I was referring too ya dafty. lol

My forum has a Spellchecher ability after every post.

oh

... lol

My forum has a Spellchecher ability after every post.

Do ya know if it's a part of the forum's programming, or if it's an installable app 'n such? Can't say it could possibly be a bad idea to have a built-in spellchecker.

And this little boys and little girls, is what the world talk about when they don't have anything else to do in life. Debate about online dictionaries and talk about thesarusi. *shake my head* Boring world isn't it children. -_- should have just deleted this forum.

Back