WWE Allstars

grapeape

WiiChat Member
Mar 30, 2011
Outside
Hello Everyone,

I picked up WWE Allstars and when I got it home noticed it took either a classic controller (wish store people would have said something, I know it's on the box, but I guess assumptions are that standard controller should work) so I had to go back the next day and get one.

The game is great, I can see that it will get stale because of no online play ( or is there online play and I missed it)

My question is, the 360 and ps3 all have DC and I wonder how can we unlock the characters, like I would like to unlock million dollar man and big bossman.

Thanks.

No online and there will no dlc. the guys that made Allstars for the wii dont care how it does on the wii they just care on how it does on the 360 and ps3.they gave us wii player the boot.

Thanks.

So what about the DC which shows up on other systems.

Is it on the Wii, just unlockable after a series of wins or you doing something?

I want Bigbossman and Million dollar man

from what I know we dont get anything thing in are copy for the wii the superstars we get are already in the game and there are no hiden superstars. I dont have the game yet but want to get it for wii. so is it good?

Oh, I thought you had it because you were answering.

Yes, it's a good game 7/10 there are lots of X's where you can see something is locked, but you don't know who or what it is.

Thanks for replying.

Back