WWE ON Wii???

BiZZaRe

WWE ON Wii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Feb 27, 2007
Australia
Wii Online Code
6969-6969-6969-6969
I can't get a clear answer on this one. I've heard rumours about this but have no clue if it is actually happening and how good it would actually turn out to be. I have been a die hard fan of the WWE well actually back in da day it was called WWF but anyways i need a clear one on this i've search the net and asked some mates but still no answer! :yikes:

PLEASE!!! :)

who wants a wrestling game!? its just men who take steroids in tight hotpants pretending to fight!!!!!

BiZZaRe said:
I can't get a clear answer on this one. I've heard rumours about this but have no clue if it is actually happening and how good it would actually turn out to be. I have been a die hard fan of the WWE well actually back in da day it was called WWF but anyways i need a clear one on this i've search the net and asked some mates but still no answer! :yikes:

PLEASE!!! :)

Wow, like four years?! Huge!
I've been a fan since the first Wrestlemania.

And STFU to everyone that says wrestling is fake. Saying **** like that makes you look like a moron. EVERYONE knows the matches are fixed and they aren't really trying to kill eachother. You don't go to see a movie and walk out halfway through yelling "HEY EVERYONE! THIS **** IS FAKE! LOOK! THEY'RE JUST ACTING!!!" ... it's entertainment, morons.

i cant wait for a wrestling game for the wii i miss playing smackdown on my ps2...

WolfpacSnakepit said:

And STFU to everyone that says wrestling is fake. Saying **** like that makes you look like a moron. EVERYONE knows the matches are fixed and they aren't really trying to kill eachother. You don't go to see a movie and walk out halfway through yelling "HEY EVERYONE! THIS **** IS FAKE! LOOK! THEY'RE JUST ACTING!!!" ... it's entertainment, morons.

Yeah this guys knows what he is saying. I mean its fake..thx a lot I had no idea. It is entertainment ,maybe not your kinda of entertainment but it is entertainment nonetheless. PLZ let there be a DoR 3 PLZ?!!

apparently you guys have never played a wrestling game before, because whether you are a fan or not, wrestling games have incredibly fun gameplay and an amazing replay value.

thats beside the point. I consider the thread maker lucky because I posted this same question three times in this section, and never got a single replay...but you know what, thats beside the point aswell.

So, yes a TNA game is coming, and no I do not believe there is a WWE one confirmed yet, although it is VERY likely. Hopefully not DoR3. Sure, I liked the series, but its got nowhere to go to from here.

Anyone know why Nintendo didnt pick up on the SDvR series like microsoft did??

im just in the process of completing DoR 2, completed 1 on the RAW brand and went straight into two, for me its like its 1 game built into one with 30+hours of game play. A truely tariffic game!

WolfpacSnakepit said:

Yo, i've been a fan for probably as long as you, and i have all the box sets of the ppv's and the only reason it's only "4" years is because i only got cable tv (Austar in Austalia)4 YEARS AGO!!!

But besides the point WWE IS ENTERTAINMENT AND OF COURSE IT'S FAKE BUT WHO CARES!!!

Not me :aureola:

Seriously if Nintendo wants big bucks they'd hire THQ to make WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2008 (Hopefully) and make it one kickass of a game...

not a WWE fan. I like MMA.

Besides even if WWE is was real, why would the game change?

It is possible WWE Smackdown vs RAW 2008 will be on the Wii, according to IGN... If you check it should say it`s on the PS3, Wii, 360, DS and PS2.

Back