WWE Smackdown! vs RAW 2008

LevesqueIsKing

An Instant Classic
Apr 4, 2007
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Yes, it has been confirmed for a while now that SDvR 08 is coming to the Wii. I for one am incredibly psyched about this title coming to wii, and just wanted to know some other people's thoughts on the series/game. There is NO NEW INFO that I am giving here. I am just bored and decided to make a thread about a game that I am extremely looking forward to.

Heres some info:
-Both moves and taunts are used with motion sensing (taunts are just done the the remote/nunchuk while with moves, the player keeps the remote nunchuk in a position and the opponent is not slammed until the player physically slams the remotes downward)
-A new wwe 24/7 mode is being implemented into the game. It will incorporate both season mode and general manager mode.
-The PS3 and Xbox 360 versions will have online gameplay, however, it has not yet been confirmed that the Wii version will be online, although it is assumed.
-Not only is the game going to be available for Wii, PS3 and Xbox 360, but also for PS2, Nintendo DS and PSP.

Sources:
http://wii.ign.com/articles/777/777258p1.html
http://wii.ign.com/articles/777/777151p1.html
(Screenshots are of the 360 version *drools*)

Here is some speculation about the game (again, this is unconfirmed):
-The series name could be changed to "Smackdown! vs RAW vs ECW" or "WWE vs ECW" due to the added ECW brand.
-Players may be able to use their own music as their created character's entrance music. Obviously this would be harder to accomplish on the Wii.
-There are much more that I cant think of right now and will edit later if I think of them.

Any info, thoughts or speculation are welcome in this thread.

Rep if info is helpful/interesting, and have a nice day :wink:

I have been practising my master locking for a while now, all nice and ready for this:lol:

Wiired said:
Buying this for the 360
:prrr: Theres a quick and easy way to ruin the fun.

:wink:

Back