WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2008

Wii-Bhoy

Me Wif My Boxing Glove!!!
Jan 28, 2007
Scotland
Wii Online Code
4037-3554-3960-7367
is anyone looking forward to this game? i think it will be good when it comes out. but it dosen't come out in Europe until November 9th. unlucky for the US it comes out November 13th.

i'm definately lookin forward 2 it. i'm a bit surprised that it's coming 2 europe first b4 the US tho, wrestling way more popular over there. oh well i ain't complaining. :lol:

gamer24 west said:
i'm definately lookin forward 2 it. i'm a bit surprised that it's coming 2 europe first b4 the US tho, wrestling way more popular over there. oh well i ain't complaining. :lol:
i actually forgot that wrestling was a lot more popular in the US. now that's making me wonder why it's coming out in Europe first!

it's only a few days difference, but still i'm slightly surprised, there's probably a reason tho.

Because the U.S version will be better. Just jokes.

I am looking forward to this game for sure. I have not played a smackdown game since here comes the pain lmao.
I wouldn't mind seeing a Day Of Reckoning 3..doesn't look like that is happening though.

i think this game should rock. is it definetly gonna have wi-fi?

I'm gonna wait and get TNA. Don't watch WWE anymore, just hope it's as good as the smackdown series generally is.

I am hoping that this game has the gm mode still, where you can make your make up the matches for your shows. You can create the card's.
If that will or will not be in this game, could someone tell me?

CantGetAWii said:
I am hoping that this game has the gm mode still, where you can make your make up the matches for your shows. You can create the card's.
If that will or will not be in this game, could someone tell me?

this gme will mix Gm and season mode, called wwe 24/7 mode

a couple questions about the wii version

1. Will it have online?
2. Will the roster be the same
3. will it have downloadable characters like ps3?

1. Will it have online?

Abanoub said:

1. Will it have online?

1. Yes

2. Yes

3. No

Back