WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2008

NO NO NO!!! Let me in it too. HBK Called it! 4 Man battle royale hell in the cell!

HUUUUUUUUURAY!!!! I have the money for it but hopefully i have a job by then just for some back up, if this game is really online (Can you show me link btw i wanna c it for online) Then it will be a definate buy for me over any other game. Yes, including MP3 SMG and SSBB

Well I am liking that Jeff Hardy is in the game.
Can't wait to see who else gets added, assuming there is going to be more than what they have now.

Ronald said:
HUUUUUUUUURAY!!!! I have the money for it but hopefully i have a job by then just for some back up, if this game is really online (Can you show me link btw i wanna c it for online) Then it will be a definate buy for me over any other game. Yes, including MP3 SMG and SSBB

isaw it on E3 or youtube ithink

CantGetAWii said:
Well I am liking that Jeff Hardy is in the game.
Can't wait to see who else gets added, assuming there is going to be more than what they have now.

I WANT SABU, who u want?

Last wrestling game I played was warzone for the n64. That game was amazing, so I might actually look into this, maybe relive some memories.

Abanoub said:
I WANT SABU, who u want?

I want to see Carlito, King Booker, Mr Kennedy, Maria, Mickie James, Finlay, Eugene, Matt Hardy, MVP, The Great Khali, and maybe a few legends and more divas.

I would like to see Owen Hart for once, cant they do that as like a rememberance or something? He was my hero. I also want my other hero Chris Jehrico :D

Ronald said:
I would like to see Owen Hart for once, cant they do that as like a rememberance or something? He was my hero. I also want my other hero Chris Jehrico :D

srry dude, i'd luv that but we knwo the cahnces are slim

CantGetAWii said:
I want to see Carlito, King Booker, Mr Kennedy, Maria, Mickie James, Finlay, Eugene, Matt Hardy, MVP, The Great Khali, and maybe a few legends and more divas.

eugene probly wont be added

flower.^ said:
Last wrestling game I played was warzone for the n64. That game was amazing, so I might actually look into this, maybe relive some memories.

i have warzone and this is NOTHING like it

sorry i havent posted on this thread for ages guys. now that were all talking bout what wrestlers we want in the game, i would really like The Rock to be in it. as a legend maybe. its cool that Rey Mysterios in it too. 619 in the house! the Great Khali would be cool.

Back