Wwewhhheeeeyyyyy It Is Here Fellow Brits!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel for you Big_Mill, have a huuuuge coursework for Friday and a smaller coursework for next Friday, then January exams...tomorrow was going to be my one of few days of release between all the work!

Big_Mill said:
Well basically Im pissed off. I was down as getting one on launch but as usual because Europe and the UK means **** all to any games company, so they havent sent out a full allocation, which basically means Im not getting one now. Im seriously on the verge of just cancelling my order at the moment :mad: :mad: :mad:
stop spending money on things you NEED and start spending more on games, like in america, then maybe youll get the respect you need

lol.. i got mine on launch. all i had to do is call up for a preorder 2 days b4 he launch and i got 1. I even forgot to preorder LOZ:TP and i walked into gametraders and got it.... Gotta love Aus.

GAME down in brighton @ churchill square are given enough wiis to fulfill their wii preorders... I was number 9 in the list... I got their at 8.45 I'm home now...

I have a WII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LoZ: TP
Wii Play (with free Wiimote) - £2 more than a wiimote or something
Extra Nunchuk...

I'm posting here to rub it in...

there was a big damn queue... I got mine... for those who didnt take the day off work... I feel sorry for you chances are you will miss out...

like fricken hot cakes...

TheRook
Wii Owner :)

edit
by the way I only preordered the console... I got the games on the spot their... at GAME they were down to the last box of nunchuks... and there are no individual wiimotes for sale... all of them have gone into Wii's and WiiPlay... I predict Zelda to be the number one sales thing... then redsteel/wiiplay fighting for 2 and 3 but wii play will have it because its sold with a wiimote :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back