*X360* Game Recommendations?

you should have gotten crackdown instead of saints because IMO its more fun and comes with the halo3 beta invite (i cant wait untill they release it!!)

Mitch2025 said:
you should have gotten crackdown instead of saints because IMO its more fun and comes with the halo3 beta invite (i cant wait untill they release it!!)
wasnt it today? or is the beta being released later? its weird, i thought the game came out today but there were some people who already had it and had achievements n stuff days ago

I only got fight night so that I could play my older bro, also got a controller. It all came out cheaper than the full system.. but I am gonna buy hard drive and stuff when I get live.

Mitch2025 said:
Meh, crackdown has got mixed reviews. Anyway, I am happy with saints row, it is surprisingly good.

your 360 probably came with it, but ive played a lot of need for speed most wanted, and if your kinda bored with action games, theres this messed up game called viva pinata... my mom and sister are litterally obssesed with it.

Actually, that might have been a smart move getting the Core system if a planned larger HD is in the future from Microsoft (assuming the sell it seperate too as there a system upgrade rumored too).

Back