XBM or Wii Channels.........

Crash1202

WiiChat Member
Feb 5, 2007
I was wondering if anyone saw the PS3's XMB (Cross Media Bar if anyone doesnt know) I personally think PS3's menu is better then the Wii's....I know im gonna get a lot of "Wii is the best" post but please take this post seriously.

you know u didnt really ask a question....you just said u thought it was better...how the hell do we respond to that, i dont come on here telling you which flavor of jelly doughnut i prefer more...well...because i hate jelly doughnuts, but i wouldnt if i liked them.

lets try to get something started here... Do you like the setup of the XBM better, or the channels on it?

i think the cross media bar is genius, i like it better than channels, actually, i dont like channels much, to cluncky and get spammed with your downloads
(but it is for the average joe whereas sonys is for the gamer)

ps3's reminds me too much of the crappy gcn menu when you didnt have a disc in or there was a disc error. the wii's is just more colorful. i like it far more

when you say cross media bar are you referring to the kind that the psp uses? because i dont find that very different than the wii other than u can have way more stuff on wii.

Back