Xbox 360 are copying wii (motion sensors)

Everyone is so creative these days! /rolls eyes I think that both the PS3s and XBs motion sensor controllers will both fail simply because they wont be the first to come out with this revolutionary idea. I do plan on getting a 360 later so im not putting down microsoft in any way, i just wish they wouldnt try to steal ideas from Nintendo. And the ps3? pure rubbish imo

well, it's obvious that nintendo perfected motion sensor.And xbox aint really trying to compete with ps3 so they have no reason to even think about motion sensor.

psychono2 said:
well, it's obvious that nintendo perfected motion sensor.And xbox aint really trying to compete with ps3 so they have no reason to even think about motion sensor.
you cant really say that they perfected motion sensing, they havent made it really 1:1 with aiming, so thats something that is yet to be perfected.
extra motion sensing stuff would work, look at EyeToy, to say the least, it was successful, it wasnt a failure at all

Sovieto said:
you cant really say that they perfected motion sensing, they havent made it really 1:1 with aiming, so thats something that is yet to be perfected.
extra motion sensing stuff would work, look at EyeToy, to say the least, it was successful, it wasnt a failure at all

It was a failure to some degree actually.

And it isn't 1:1 aiming at the moment because it isn't possible.

Sovieto said:
What I meant was when you think,who has the best motion sensing technology in gaming,you think nintendo.

psychono2 said:
What I meant was when you think,who has the best motion sensing technology in gaming,you think nintendo.
yes but you cant say its the best in gaming until all the competitors show their gats

You can't really count Microsoft out in any new area of technology. Let's not forget, MS has deep pockets.

darthbeaverxp said:
... Maybe it will be a chair in which you plug yourself into ...

how many times u watched the matrix man :crazy:

That wouldnt be cool in a way if they had motion sensors on an xbox, its a completley different console... it will be near enough the same console if they did that... (except the graphics, the actual controler, xbox live and so on).

p.s: I have just finished the lava boss on zelda, fat ***** is dead!

it xbox had sensors , it would be cool i guess, id probably not buy them cause barely anything gets third party support these days. and id really be pissed if the next xbox has motion sensing, unless it was like plug in a chair, cause i want old skool gaming! so it better be REALLY great or old skool for the next xbox.

Chattersby said:
Was reading an 360 mago and found an article on xbox bringing motion sensors next year, i must say the that controllers for it look rubbish the baseball bat i saw was an actul size of one, surly it cant be their final product. (sorry for no pics)
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
so microsoft is copying a feature from nintendo ? the only good feature they have ?

well good.. i bet the motion sensing gonna be even better than wii

i wonder if nintendo will come out with an enhanced wii with better graphics and motion-sensing controls.....does anyone know?

Back