XBox 360-Best Games, PERIOD.

Sovieto

Banned
Aug 6, 2006
No, this isn't a flame thread, sure the title can be a little over-exaggerated, but this is just to amazing. A new program (beta now out for free) will let users create their own video games for the XBox 360 or PC. I'm not sure if it's going to be free but the beta version is. Soon on XBox live a section for these will be released so people can share their games with the world. Ever have that 1 game idea you always wanted to created? With simple tools you might be able to make it! XNA is based around simpleness, so you can create what you want! Personally, I'm downloading the beta right now to try my fingers at this.

Let's try it out together!
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...71-FF41-432D-A0EB-043E904A1905&displaylang=en

XNA=Killer APP

Retard, how does this make it 360 best games period? Your really stupid its about what kinda games you like and the 360 cannot compare with RPG's to PS3 and well it just plain cant compare to games like SSBB n Zelda. Ok it wins FPS's BUT HOW DOES IT HAVE THE BEST GAMES PERIOD?

NintendoGamer said:
Retard, how does this make it 360 best games period? Your really stupid its about what kinda games you like and the 360 cannot compare with RPG's to PS3 and well it just plain cant compare to games like SSBB n Zelda. Ok it wins FPS's BUT HOW DOES IT HAVE THE BEST GAMES PERIOD?

Apparently he didn't dumb it down enough for you?

Apparently, your stupid just shutup now and leave because you cant argue that the 360 has the best games period

NintendoGamer said:
Apparently, your stupid just shutup now and leave because you cant argue that the 360 has the best games period

Once again, clearly over your head.

Did you even read the topic post all the way through?

Alright, let's get this thread back on topic...

I think Microsoft could be onto a winner with XNA, but at $99 a year they might put too many people off. Still, I'll be interested to see what some people come up with, since I've played homebrew games before (they came on magazine demo discs for the Playstation) and I know some of them can be extremely good. Who knows, maybe the next Shigeru Miyamoto is just waiting to be discovered?

yah i found out in order to download this program you need another one which costs money, but it will be possible for small groups to easily create games, and when im older and i feel i can handle it, i will probably give it a try if i think ill have the time
and nintendogamer, your the jester of this 360 section, all you do is make yourself look like a retarded ass which is funny!

Sovieto said:
No, this isn't a flame thread, sure the title can be a little over-exaggerated, but this is just to amazing. A new program (beta now out for free) will let users create their own video games for the XBox 360 or PC. I'm not sure if it's going to be free but the beta version is. Soon on XBox live a section for these will be released so people can share their games with the world. Ever have that 1 game idea you always wanted to created? With simple tools you might be able to make it! XNA is based around simpleness, so you can create what you want! Personally, I'm downloading the beta right now to try my fingers at this.

Let's try it out together!
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...71-FF41-432D-A0EB-043E904A1905&displaylang=en

XNA=Killer APP
wow this is amazing. i have downloaded other programs that were similar but really complicated and hard to understand. i hope that they can make it without it being to complicated

NintendoGamer said:
wow thats sad... nintendo is mostly childish games no wonder he likes nintendo, the only reason normal people do is that because it has motion sensing now but before it was horrible im not flamming but the graphics were always the worst. in the next round they should pay more attention to graphics and games for an older audience, they would be the best

Last edited:
NintendoGamer said:
39 years old.. GODAM YOUR OLD LOL SHUDNT U BE WIT YA FAMILY?
39 year olds use the pc to you know. YOU should get off and go get ur head examined

sorry to triple post. but there is alot to be said here

Back