Xbox 360 Elite Video!

MysticGohan

WiiChat Member
Oct 22, 2006
pickering, Ontario Canada
Wii Online Code
2476-7789-3835-5591
welcome one and all!! finally a video!!! and its like 6 min long or something like that!!! Enjoy!!
[media]http://www.youtube.com/v/bkFE6iwduM0[/media]
Plz post any comments!

I want it too but I honestly DO NOT know if I really need 120G of space. The black color is pretty sweet and all but that should not be the only reason I get it. The games factor is there too but I can play those on the 20G as well (How much is the 20G btw?). Oh well I guess I'll wait to hear more about it before I make a decision.

The premium (20 Gb) is $400. I wish they had came out with this before I bought mine. It would be nice to have 120GB even though I would probably never use it all. I still have 12GB free on mine and when it is formatted you only get 14GB useable space.

pretty awesome, but i rarely download stuff besides demos and arcade games, and the occasional free video, and i also take care of my space, but i would want a black 360!

I've been saving for a 360 for a little while now and decided on getting the Elite cause its only a little bit more and thats not gonna take long to save up (maybe a week) sooo Wii60 all the way wooo

The girl was from g4tv.com, lol.

I think the 360 looks better in white though.

It's really idiotic of them not to include a way to tranfer data of your old 360 to the new one, if that's what they meant.

The console would look better if there was a silver border covering the edges and buttons.

FR. said:
The console would look better if there was a silver border covering the edges and buttons.

I like the sound of that but it looks pretty good as is though so I can forgive them for overlooking that. And since its $400.00 for the 20G and $479 for a the hell of a lot bigger 120G version I think its a good deal in terms of space/memory. I just wish there was something more besides that and "running cooler". Like maybe better graphics and an HD DVD drive which I know it doesn't have.

IMO the blacks better ( I got to clear xbox cause it looked better then the black though :lol: .) also I wouldnt need 120 GB but can you put movies on it? cause then I would like more space.

Back