Xbox 360 gone!!!

Chattersby

WiiChat Member
Nov 12, 2006
On the news the other day i heard that after 40 months of having a 360 it breaks and you dont aget a refund or anything everything goes to waste i be doing more research to see if this is true. i hope its not true i have a wii and 360 and do prefer the 360 at the mo.

If my 360 lasts 40 months I'd love it. You can get a replacement 360 no problem, just tell them the bloody thing broke.

Is that news from MS? The 360 isn't even out for that long yet, are they just guessing or what? It has been out for a little over a year only.

wow thats quite awhile, thats around 28,800 hours, this is asuming since you didnt say on an average of so many hours a day, that is how many (around) hours are in 40 months

p.s. dont believe in anything unless you see a source

Hmm... 3.3 year lifespan sounds about right for an estimated life expectancy of often used hardware. Don't forget that's (often used) wear and tear. If you don't use it that often, it may last you longer. Besides, by that time they'll have a new console out to wet your palette. Hmm... sounds like convenient timing. I smell conspiracy!

I heard that the xbox 360 breaks at the end of the original warranty.
So u cant get a refund or no stuff like that.
It came up on some thing called Scambusters??:S

Back