Xbox 360 Hardwear Question

hoogasian5

Srch Hoogasian56 on utube
Jan 14, 2008
Super Mario Land
Wii Online Code
4743-1996-5960-8815
Ok I have 360 over my farthers I never go over becasue my stepmother is a total ***** and my farther wont let me borrow it becasue he plays call of duty 4 online almost every night so and I have 40 + games I had my 360 since it first came out so I dont want to buy a new 360 and start all over on all my new games so is there a way I can transfer all the date on my old harddrive to my new harddrive without buying a memory chip

Last edited:
I think you have to take the HDD and then put it on your new console and Recover gamertag.

As for saved files, im not sure, maybe a memory card to transfer it, if you can?

But in reality what Senses said is the easiest thing. If you are going to buy a new one, then just switch the HDD's. Simple as that :p Then again, your dad will lose his gamertag unless he transfers it to the new one or you :p

Anyway, did you buy the console? Did he buy it for you or whatever? It's pretty gay that he wont give it to you, unless he bought it for himself.

and for future references, its "Hardware" not "Hardwear" and gl with your problem.

T3kNi9e said:
I think you have to take the HDD and then put it on your new console and Recover gamertag.

As for saved files, im not sure, maybe a memory card to transfer it, if you can?

But in reality what Senses said is the easiest thing. If you are going to buy a new one, then just switch the HDD's. Simple as that :p Then again, your dad will lose his gamertag unless he transfers it to the new one or you :p

Anyway, did you buy the console? Did he buy it for you or whatever? It's pretty gay that he wont give it to you, unless he bought it for himself.

and for future references, its "Hardware" not "Hardwear" and gl with your problem.

He bought it for me but we both use it so much but since he marriead my stepmother i havent played it since Thanksgiving so it sucks pretty mcuh

Well that sucks :/

But looking at your sig you have a Wii and PS3 so you're still a very lucky ?kid? You have all 3 consoles for free :) Assuming they bought it for you that is.

I never have this problem because everything thats expensive that I own, I bought myself, including my laptop, my last PC, my 360, my Wii, my PS3, my Car. But thats off topic :p

T3kNi9e said:
Well that sucks :/

But looking at your sig you have a Wii and PS3 so you're still a very lucky ?kid? You have all 3 consoles for free :) Assuming they bought it for you that is.

I never have this problem because everything thats expensive that I own, I bought myself, including my laptop, my last PC, my 360, my Wii, my PS3, my Car. But thats off topic :p

It sucks becasue my ps3 crashed so I have to send it to sony

Back