Xbox 360.... Must Have??

Wiil

Wii All Love The Wii
Dec 23, 2006
UK
Wii Online Code
4496-8976-1287-7661
Hey,

Is there any point me buying a 360 cos im getting bored of my Wii and i like Action, FPS, MMORPG, Sports and Racing games... do you think the 360 is for me, and if so, whats the must haves???

It's worth it !!!!:smilewinkgrin:

I just made this move and I don't regret it :cool:

I was getting bored with my wii.

If you like FPS: you must own at least: Halo 3, Gears of War and Bioshock!!!!

For racing games you have plenty of choice but if i were you i would'nt buy PGR4 its way to similar to PGR3...wait for the new Need for speed.

so don't hesitate its the best move i've made in awhile...:yikes:

yeah if youre really into the genres youve listed, buy a 360. tons of awesome games to choose from and great online. im sure you know all of this though.

just go for it, you wont regret it (untill the red ring shows up lol)

Alan Wake is an upcoming 360 title that will be worth owning. It's being developed by the same people that created Max Payne.

Yeah, go for it. It's got a great lineup of Shooters, Japanese RPGs, MMORPGs, Puzzles, Action Adventures, Racers, and fighters too. I wouldn't worry too much on the whole Red Ring Of Death, since it doesn't happen as often as most people exaggerate. I'm still on my 1st 360, and it's doing fine.

The only real downside to the 360, is that you have to pay to play online with your friends. Hopefully Microsoft's Xbox Team will take a few notes from Sony & Nintendo and change that.

I would go for it seeing as there's quite a few amazing games which have already been released for the Xbox 360 which includes..

Halo 3
Project Gotham Racing 4
Gears Of War
NHL 08
Madden 08
Bioshock
The Orange Box
etc..

Wii-licious said:
:mad2:

I think this event really kill your love for your 360...:cryin:
whats the red ring? is is when it breaks or summin, cos if so, all my m8s have 360's and they have never mucked up.

Wiil said:
whats the red ring? is is when it breaks or summin, cos if so, all my m8s have 360's and they have never mucked up.

yea the red ring is a general hardware failure they say. basically it means you need to send your xbox in and wait a month for it to return, and might even be broken when it returns(like mine) it sucks. but i still love the xbox live and stuff, better game selection and so on. its a good console, red ring is its downfall though. ur friends are lucky, i know 4 people who have had the red ring :scared: i'm still waiting for my box to return :sick:

I've gone through it, the RROD and the turn around wasn't bad at all, when I finally got around to sending it in (for free) I got it back in about a week and it has worked fine since then. I think it is definitely worth it with the genres you listed, and the graphics are comparable to that of the PS3 so you don't have to worry about that angle either. I have one friend who hasn't had the RROD, but everyone else that has gone through it still loves their 360, I know I do. Halo 3 is amazing and sometimes I like to just chill out and not move when I play some games.

Wiil said:
Hey,

Is there any point me buying a 360 cos im getting bored of my Wii and i like Action, FPS, MMORPG, Sports and Racing games... do you think the 360 is for me, and if so, whats the must haves???

yes, i just got my wii like 3 days ago and im already bored with it, thoughti t was gunna be alot better, i wud prefer xbox 360 anyone 16 or older who likes action blood and partial nude ;] oooh and dont forget the trash talk always loved that
miss gearz ;[ must rebuy xbox asap! taking donations ^^

@Graham- No, but so many people think so.

Wiil said:
Hey,

well, if you're into all of those genres you just listed, then the 360 is perfect for you! of course, you must have gears of war, halo 3, bioshock, and soon splinter cell: conviction will be out.

Back