Xbox 360 Now Has One Year Warranty

Kamikaze

Certified Public Asshole
Nov 15, 2006
Chicago, IL
Wii Online Code
1130-2954-1680-3052
Well for most people who have purchased a 360 know that the warranty previously with 360s was only 90 days (3 months for the people who don't know math.), and now they've extended it an extra 8 months making it a full year. So for anyone who happens to purchase a 360, will now have a one year warranty. And if you have purchased a 360 recently and have had to pay for repairs, you send them the receipt, and they will compensate you for damages. I'm not sure if this is up at any game sites as of late, but I'm glad they've finally decided to take a step into better customer service.

the first 360 i had broke (my fault)and microsoft sent me a new one,even though it was my fault and it was out of warranty.

Rabid_Toaster said:
ok :thumbsup:

If you have nothing to contribute to a conversation then don't post anything you spam whore.

And from what I've heard, Microsoft has been getting friendly customer service as of late, so I wouldn't be surprised if they had exchanged your defected system for a brand new one.

Kamikaze said:
Well for most people who have purchased a 360 know that the warranty previously with 360s was only 90 days (3 months for the people who don't know math.), and now they've extended it an extra 8 months making it a full year.

since you don't "know math" either, im going to fill you in that they extended it an extra 9 months, not 8. you see, there are 12 months/year, - 3 (original warranty)=9, which is the added benefit of said new warranty.

how bad do you feel for flaming people now?!

evanxlee said:
since you don't "know math" either, im going to fill you in that they extended it an extra 9 months, not 8. you see, there are 12 months/year, - 3 (original warranty)=9, which is the added benefit of said new warranty.

how bad do you feel for flaming people now?!

Here's a quote upon a famous man: 2+2=5. I don't feel bad for "flaming" people, but shouldn't you feel bad for being an original poster who created an account to quote me? Kudos to you for such a great effort.

Back