Xbox 360 or PS3??

NintendoGamer

WiiChat Member
Nov 25, 2006
I really do like to play on the Wii, but I want another console to play with during the winter break, and would like another console in general because I am not much of a computer gamer. So my question is, 360 or PS3? I Know this:

Xbox360 : Elite (120gb, basiically same graphics as PS3 and great games but not really any RPG games)

PS3: Home =D it sounds interesting lol, and there are no good games out yet now but FF12 is coming out and other good games

NintendoGamer said:
I really do like to play on the Wii, but I want another console to play with during the winter break, and would like another console in general because I am not much of a computer gamer. So my question is, 360 or PS3? I Know this:
you don't know much :lol:

ummm. . . .eeny meeny miney mo. . . 360!

lol my bad i actually had to edit because i pressed enter when i meant to go down

SEX-BOX FTW!!!
PS3 aint bad though

Dont say Xbox because your fanboys people (not saying you are)

but PS3 is clearly better, you cannot deny that its a better console,

Ignore cost and games for now, Its more capable than 360 by a mile, its just plain better.

but if you bring games into the mix, 360 has a way bigger range, and a few better,

ps3>360 in following catagories

Graphics, power, memory (excluding new elite), disc readers, usb port numbers, number of controls supported, battery life of controlls, they are also easily made wired so no need for batteries,

Last edited:
daviduk200 said:
Dont say Xbox because your fanboys people (not saying you are)

but PS3 is clearly better, you cannot deny that its a better console,

Ignore cost and games for now, Its more capable than 360 by a mile, its just plain better.

but if you bring games into the mix, 360 has a way bigger range, and a few better,

ps3>360 in following catagories

Graphics, power, memory (excluding new elite), disc readers, usb port numbers, number of controls supported, battery life of controlls, they are also easily made wired so no need for batteries,
it would be better if it had more good games, but at the moment :frown2:

xbox 360, easly, the game selection totally destroyes the game selection from the ps3

thats what i said basically just not said well.

PS3 = better console (deny it and ure wierd)
Xbx 360 = larger and better game selection

Wii = Worst console, but best by a million miles gameplay, game quality = good - excellent

game selecetion = around 150

well from my experience(xbox broke down twice) the ps3 runs smoothly and quieter than 360, but the game selection and friend list thing does not compare to 360s at all..but its a tough one because I love 360 and PS3, but I had more problems with my 360..PS3 isn't old enough to know if it will have serious problems, but at the time since I am mad at the rrod that 360s get and mine got it twice..I like ps3 more, just not the price

no offense but those dont mean anything if there are no good games to utilize them. Xbox 360 ftw

it's not about the console it's about the GAMES!

thats why the PS3 isn't doing so hot. . .

IMO the Wii is the best overall because a lot of the games on the 360 are really short. . .

But thats exactly what i said if yuo read it fully.

i said the PS3 is a better console.

but the game selection is way poorer

daviduk200 said:
But thats exactly what i said if yuo read it fully.

i said the PS3 is a better console.

but the game selection is way poorer

*reads again*

well who really cares if the PS3 is the "best" console if the other consoles have way more good games, thats what I'm trying to say.

of course the ps3 is the "best" it's freakin 600 buckerooonies. But I'd still rather play my affordable, fun wii with a half decent library any day.

"best" probably isn't the best word, more like 'has the most potential' or 'most powerful'

How many times I gotta tell you foos, words like "better" and "best" branch from ones opinion.
David, you say ignore price and game selection. Yeah, ignore the fact that most cant afford that ****, and ignore that it has few games, OK, i'll do that, what am I left with...?
THINK ABOUT IT!!!
I aint buyin any PS3s untill the price drops, and some good games are released (the whole reason to have the damn thing in the first place)
360, however, breaks down a lot, yes, but is replaced for free, is the PS3? Not that I know of, but it might. Way better game selectiin, and they didnt **** themselves by losing so many 3rd partys. (Ubisoft aside because they left for personal reasons)
So, IMO, X-Box 360 >PS3 by a lot

Last edited:
Back