Xbox 360 or wii or both??

yes very good game i was waiting for a game to make me appreciate it and this was it,wii is a perfect match with the 360 like peanut butter and jelly

i don't no man, i'm no seventeen year old. i wonder if i'd like gears of war?

neither am i,i love the game mostly cause of the play and the third person mode

eh it was fun for about 1 day then i was sick of having it.

The Wii is the first console i have bought in over 4 years and i think its great (been a PC gamer for a while ^^), i am thinking about buying an XBox 360 as well, the boss at work bought a 360 for us all to play on our lunch breaks and that has me hooked :)

GreenTango said:
The Wii is the first console i have bought in over 4 years and i think its great (been a PC gamer for a while ^^), i am thinking about buying an XBox 360 as well, the boss at work bought a 360 for us all to play on our lunch breaks and that has me hooked :)
your boss is awesome

your boss loves you all!lol
but yes wii60 all the way brother

zakrocz said:
Agree with the pc user , what idiot decided to use twin analogue sticks to control FPSs after it was pretty damn perfect on the N64 pad

I know what your talking about, I play CS:S all the time on the computer and when you play it on the 360 the two analog sticks make you have to learn to be good at the game all over again. Thats why im preodering this puppy right here:

XFPS%20360+keyboard+mouse.jpg

i have both 360 and wii.... theyr both excelent.

It depends what sort of household your in aswell, if you live with lots of other non gamers, get a Wii... cos its absolutely amazing the amount of people iv got playing on mine that have never played games before.
But if you can afford it, get both, they complement each other perfectly... and youl never be short of anything to play. lol.

Back