xbox 360 pro vs wii

caswany

WiiChat Member
Jan 4, 2008
I got an xbox pro for free but thinking of getting a wii should I or not. How many interactive games can you get?

almost every game on the wii ....wait every game i have played on the wii is interactive at least a little. what do you mean by interactive?

It depends on what games you like. Give us some examples and we can tell you what system you should get. :yesnod:

caswany said:
I got an xbox pro for free but thinking of getting a wii should I or not. How many interactive games can you get?

Your title differs from your post (your tile was like a "shud i get 360 or wii" but your questions like "i want toget both". Your not one of those guys who try to earn your respect on this website by talking gud about the wii than sowly degrade it.

Krusnik said:
It depends on what games you like. Give us some examples and we can tell you what system you should get. :yesnod:
he already has a pro... to the op: i assume you went to a 360 forum as well to post this message? if not then then prepare to learn about the wii in unbelievable ways and have it treated as though its the second coming of jesus.

If by 'interactive' you mean games that actually use the Wiimote motions to good effect then i would say Wii Sports, Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3 Corruption, Trauma Center, Zelda Twilight Princess, Zack & Wiki and The Godfather all use it very well.

For most games that are multiplatform titles though you would probably be best off with the 360 versions because of their improved graphics or downloadable content (Marvel Ultimate Alliance just as an example).

I'd keep the 360 and save up for a wii to.... :D
Only a few games beat Halo3... Halo 3 is worth spending 500 for the system and the game...
But the wii has so many awesome games....

MVGeneral said:
Your title differs from your post (your tile was like a "shud i get 360 or wii" but your questions like "i want toget both". Your not one of those guys who try to earn your respect on this website by talking gud about the wii than sowly degrade it.
rofl! fanboyism in full power!
"you ask us if i should get wii or 360!? why are you dissing the wii!!"

not dissing the wii just what to know for the kids

Get a PS3

To be honest, the wii is an immense machine, however i personally would have preferred a PS3. My girlfriend got me a Wii for Christmas so thats what i'm playing, but as soon as i've saved up, then i'll be on PS3. Plus the Wii makes my PS2 look dated.

Sovieto said:
he already has a pro... to the op: i assume you went to a 360 forum as well to post this message? if not then then prepare to learn about the wii in unbelievable ways and have it treated as though its the second coming of jesus.
Whoops. I actually meant "Depends what games you're interested in and then we'll tell you if it be worth it to sell the Pro." My bad.

and Caswany, if it's for your kids (I'm assuming they're younger children), then you should definantly go with the Wii. They'll get a kick out of it and have a lot of fun with it.

I own both. I tend to play the 360 (elite) more. I bought the 360 because of Crackdown. I own Halo2/3 but I'm not a big fan of them. I much prefer FPS's on the PC and even more so on the Wii than the 360. It's a matter of the control interface. I just wish more Wii FPS's were designed around the WiiMote and not just ported than had WiiMote code slapped on top.

I guess I play the 360 more since it's plugged in to my monitor in my office while the Wii is connected to the family 55" TV. My daughter plays the Wii more since she doesn't have easy access to my 360. My son has his own 360 on his own TV and tends to play it the most.

The online play is more versatile on the 360. The Wii is better for single screen group fun. In the warmer months, I put up an 8'x8' home-made yard screen and use a projector attached to the Wii. Then the neighbors come over and we play Wii Sports, Tiger Woods, Mario Party, etc. Not really something that can be done with the 360

BtnJoe said:
To be honest, the wii is an immense machine, however i personally would have preferred a PS3. My girlfriend got me a Wii for Christmas so thats what i'm playing, but as soon as i've saved up, then i'll be on PS3. Plus the Wii makes my PS2 look dated.
But the 360 is better then the PS3... way better

Back