Xbox 360 problem? 3 red lights? Please Help!

gamerdude247

gamerdude247GFX
May 22, 2007
Las Vegas, Nevada
Wii Online Code
4055-6035-4767-2464
Well I was playing Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare online and my system froze, so I turned it off...next I turned it back on and 3 red lights were flashing around the "X-Circle?" Do you know why? Now it won't even eject to go on top of it! I'm pissed off...so if you know what's wrong please tell me.

Last edited:
Your console is dead.. You're going to have to phone up Microsoft to have a coffin sent to you. Once you have shipped your console in a coffin and Microsoft has received it they should send you a refurbished console back to you. However, it may take up to three weeks before a new console is sent.

Coffin = Box you ship your console in
Microsoft # - 1-800-4My-Xbox

thanks for the info syntax, i would give you rep but i already gave rep to you. But it's kind of sad because i only had it for a little over 1 year...

Quite a few people here at WiiChat have been affected by the three red lights. However, on the bright side, once you have sent in your console and get your refurbished one back, you should be able to make up to three free one month accounts and one free xbox live trial card.

Syntax said:
Quite a few people here at WiiChat have been affected by the three red lights. However, on the bright side, once you have sent in your console and get your refurbished one back, you should be able to make up to three free one month accounts and one free xbox live trial card.

what if you get the warranty? you can then just send it back right?

Back