xbox 360 sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmashKing101

The Smash King!!
Dec 11, 2006
Perth Amboy.New jersey
you dont beileve me, here are the facts of hy it sucks.

-it break easily

-it burns to much

-to many glitches

-the graphics are pretty bad

-it has no experience agianst the wii or ps3

-its games have no potential at all

-it took 5 hours for all the xbox 360 systems to be sold when it took the wii to sell out in 2 minutes and the ps3 in 5 minutes

if you still dont beileve me then go to this website

http://insider.ign.com/teasers/702/702482.html

this website telll that the first day it came out,there were reported that the 360 broke easily.

Wouldn't go as far as saying it sucked... but I would never buy it. Graphics are amazing though.

SmashKing101 said:

-it break easily

-it burns to much

-to many glitches

-it took 5 hours for all the xbox 360 systems to be sold when it took the wii to sell out in 2 minutes and the ps3 in 5 minutes

this website telll that the first day it came out,there were reported that the 360 broke easily.

Ok here is the problem with your post man.

Breaks easily, I would say that is believable however not a DEFINITE factor.

It does get pretty hot, I agree with you there.

What games DONT have their share of glitches?

Now when you said the graphics are pretty bad, I would have to ask you, Do you smoke crack? Xbox 360 has better graphics than PS3 (at leat right now) and have you seen gears of war? I LOVE the wii, but the wii's graphics are SHITE compared to the xbox. The xbox has sweet graphics, so I dont kow what you are talking about.

No potential? potential in what?

I dont know man. If you are gonna post something like this, then post some hard FACTS.

SmashKing101 said:
you dont beileve me, here are the facts of why it sucks.

-it break easily
Most non-nintendo consoles tend to do that in the first few months of production

SmashKing101 said:
-it burns to much

-to many glitches
Huh?

SmashKing101 said:
It has better graphics capabilities than the PS3. How is that bad?

SmashKing101 said:
Huh?

SmashKing101 said:
LooL :lol:
Mass Effect,Halo 3,Two Worlds,Alan Wake,Bioshock,Blue Dragon, Lost Odyssey, Crackdown, Project Offset,Lost Planet,Fable 2,Overlord,Postal 3,Huxley,Shadowrun,Kane & Lynch,Wolfenstein,Eternal Sonata,Infinite Undiscovery,Cry on, etc. /thread

SmashKing101 said:
People are sceptical about paying so much for a console. The PS3 will face the same problem.

SmashKing101 said:

Ok i will try to write slowly so you might understand. Alot of people posted that their 360 didn't work properly. What did the about 95% that had consoles that did work? You guessed it. It seemed like alot because there are virtually nobody who reports that their consoles are working.

i just have to say i've had my 360 since launch and have not experienced one problem with it whatsoever

nyisles84 said:
i just have to say i've had my 360 since launch and have not experienced one problem with it whatsoever
yup same here. im just confused how a nintendo fanboy is saying the 360's graphics are bad when many developers are saying that the GPU architecture of the 360 is more flexible and easyer to work with and produces better gfx than the PS3 (although in the future you wont be able to tell any diffrence between 360 and PS3 gfx). the games have no potential? wtf. i guess you never played GoW, Halo 1 (halo2 just sucks), Dead Rising, Oblivion, CoD2, ect. and you also havent even looked into the games coming out. wayne has a good list of AWSOME games coming out

SmashKing101 said:

-it break easily

-it burns to much

-to many glitches

graphics are bad...compared to what? ps3? ps3 and 360 are pretty even, they both haev their highs and lows
games have so much potential and they have released it,like GoW
any system breaks easily if you smash it, that was only a 5% failure rate from the launch units that had bugs
whats experience? i think it has the most, sinec ps3 is lvl 3, and wii is like lvl 2, 360 is like lvl 360
what...glitches..if your referring to in games, thats not the 360s fault

and hey, let me remind you, when the 360 came out everyone thought it would be fine, but it wasnt, so for the wii and ps3 launches, everyone was like: man we have to get one fast!!! since they knew there would be shortages...

horrible post, you make yourself look like a complete retard

it burns?

SmashKing101 said:

-it break easily

-it burns to much

-to many glitches

Well, I guess I partly agree with you. I wouldn't say it sucked, though.:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

-it break easily

Not really, unless you plan on throwing it, in which it's not supposed to be used for.

-it burns to much

Spend 20 bucks on an intercooler, which is pretty much an extra set of fans to prevent this from happening, and with the fans it increases the graphics by 10 MB.

-to many glitches

All systems have their fair share of glitches.

Are you serious? Compare Madden on the Ps2 and Gamecube than compare it to the 360, you WILL see the difference.

it has no experience agianst the wii or ps3

No experience? What the **** are you speaking out of?

its games have no potential at all

Try looking at these games then saying what you've just said:

Gears of War
Rainbow Six: Vegas
Need For Speed Carbon
Fight Night Round 3
Condemned
Test Drive Unlimited
NBA 2k7
Call of Duty 3
Chromehounds
Enchanted Arms
Ninety Nine Nights
WWE Smackdown Vs. Raw 2007
Too Human
Lost Planet
Crackdown
F.E.A.R.
Splinter Cell Double Agent
Elder Scrolls: Oblivion
Viva Pinata

And that's just to name a few of Microsoft's games that are incredibly amazing.

it took 5 hours for all the xbox 360 systems to be sold when it took the wii to sell out in 2 minutes and the ps3 in 5 minutes

That may be true in Japan, but within the US of the 360's launch date it had been sold out within minutes. People in Japan simply hate the system due to it being made in America rather than Japan itself.

So you rather take other people's opinions rather than experiencing for yourself? You've made an arguement that in no way involves your opinion, so what's the point of this thread?

xbow does suck if you want good graphics and internet play just use your pc both are ran by the same company

Wiil543 said:
xbow does suck if you want good graphics and internet play just use your pc both are ran by the same company
wow, even though pc is way more expensive and its hard to keep up each year, + it dosent have alll the games 360 has and all the features, and PC and console experiences are totally different, how do people compare them =/

Sovieto said:
wow, even though pc is way more expensive and its hard to keep up each year, + it dosent have alll the games 360 has and all the features, and PC and console experiences are totally different, how do people compare them =/

Gotta love it when the guy who gets over 1k posts on a wii forum and then decides to sell his wii and get a 360 instead...a retard.

And you compare them easy.

PC effing dominates the 360, in every shape and form. And did you just say a computer doesn't have all the features of an xbox 360 lmao. Talk about making oneself looking like a retard. Where do you think these xbox "features" came from?

And feel free to look up a catalogue of PC games. Gears of War and Halo aren't **** compared to how successful FPS' have been on the PC. Not to mention it is likely GoW is coming to PC, like Halo did. Not to mention Valve's Half-Life 2 was so far ahead of anything the xbox had in graphics it would be a joke to even compare.

Plus, Bioshock will look better on the PC, and Crysis is going to make Gears of War look like Goldeneye in 2006.

I have a xbox360 and I have no hate for it whatsoever. But if you are going to try and defend it that kind of manner, make sure you know wtf you are talking about.

lmao I'm sorry but that was worth a double post. He ACTUALLY said, PC doesn't have all of the features an Xbox360 has rofl.

This was the dumbest post I ever read. The 360 is the king of next generation lol. Most PCs cant even compare to Gears of War. Will the real dipshitty please stand up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back