xbox 360 sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
wii is the best!! they said that it's graphics were weak, so i saw a video with graphics of all 3 systems of the same game, and they were all the same....they just say it...the difference is not noticeable in my opinion!!
all together: WIIIIIIIII!!

Wii Addict said:
Wii sports is better than gamecube graphics. At least wii don't have Gundom...
there is a gundam that is already out in japan i believe for wii, and im pretty sure its coming to us
i think wii sports graphics could have easily been done on the GC, cause the e3 wii sports to now wii sports hasnt changed much it looks, and the e3 builds were GC engines..

I mean the PS3 Gundam... You know the one that is PS1 quality? The wii is capible of graphics good enough to enjoy the game. It can produce far better images than xbox, and it is a wee bit below the 360 and PS3 in graphic terms. Not like it matters, because its good enough and gameplay rocks out loud. :cornut:

lol people still dissing wii saying the graphics sucks compared to the 360 or ps3 . umm it doesnt suck but it doesnt compare to the 360 or ps3 . once again im saying nintendo didnt plan on making a full blown graphics machine they were going for GAMEPLAY a new way of playing games. i suggest going on youtube or google and watch some videos on nintendo rep speaking about the wii and what they were goin for cause graphics were not the main thing on the wii.

if u don't like xbox360 graphic(which is even better than ps3 and wii) then u will hate wii and ur life so much.

All i have to say is the topic writer is one of the stupidest person that i've ever seen on the INTERNET. This person can cause the Terminators to be created and kill all the mankinds.

wii graphic sux! seriously. Whoever thinks wii got good graphic deserves to go to HELL.

see Gears of War on xbox360 and start to cry~!

Last edited:
dude,i agree with you meaning the 360 is awsome and all,but your gonna get your ass flamed in here talking like that.goodluck on not getting flamed.

i didnt like what i was paying for for the wii, cause for $50 more i could have gotten these full blown graphics, i felt ripped off with wii graphics, ill leave it at that

psychono2 said:
whats true?
Truth is.
the Topic creator is retarded.
and most of what he said are false.
he is just a lonely guy with no friends, thus he just wanted to get some attention. Fortunately, he didn't ask for sexual attention. I am very happy with that.

The truth is all 3 systems are good.
There is no such thing called better or worse game system.
If u have to say that in terms of graphic then obviously wii comes the last.
but wii is a great system since it has mario, zelda, and metroid prime that no other system has.

But then xbox360 got such great games too such as Gears of War, Halo 3....

PS3 has FF, MGS...

that's the truth.

hmmm the poster above me just sparked a idea.
there is no better system,the better syetem is what you think it is.one guy love a wii and hate ps3,while the other guy loves ps3 and hates wii. we can't change peoples minds,so all this wii vs 360 crap is worthless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back