xbox 360 sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wii will soon have great games as well!! - like pkmn battle rev. which graphics are great!!!

lenitao said:
Wii will soon have great games as well!! - like pkmn battle rev. which graphics are great!!!
will soon have great games?sooo.. what your saying is,all the games so far suck until a pok-e-mon game hit's shelves?

psychono2 said:
will soon have great games?sooo.. what your saying is,all the games so far suck until a pok-e-mon game hit's shelves?

I don't wanna say all the wii games are crap, but I can still say that there was no killer title yet except Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess.

i have not said anything like this!! i said "like" pkmn! the Zelda and the Tony games are good, there are also rumurs about a soulcalibur 4!! i haven't said that all it's games are not good!!

i love wii but the 360 dont suck

how the hell can you say the graphics are bad

OMG this has annoyed me

add a star wars and a sims for wii on the list..

5607-orig.jpg

that's funny!! isn't it???

Last edited:
also FIFA 2007 on wii!! so pokemon is not the only one..hehehe! LOL!!

..also pro evolution soccer6 on wii!

lol.. for those of you who say xbox 360 graphics are ON PAR with the wii... u either need your eyes checked, or have never played with an xbox 360.

get an HDTV, and you'll find out what you're missing. the difference is night and day.

i swear people just need to complain about something, no matter how retarded.

SmashKing101 said:
you dont beileve me, here are the facts of hy it sucks.

-it break easily

-it burns to much

-to many glitches

-the graphics are pretty bad

-it has no experience agianst the wii or ps3

-its games have no potential at all

-it took 5 hours for all the xbox 360 systems to be sold when it took the wii to sell out in 2 minutes and the ps3 in 5 minutes

if you still dont beileve me then go to this website

http://insider.ign.com/teasers/702/702482.html

this website telll that the first day it came out,there were reported that the 360 broke easily.

Oh Ignorance is bliss.....

Breaks too easily, early release 360's had some issues. Part of it was people not reading the directions and putting the 360 in an enclosed space causing overheating. No different than Wii users who didn't read the directions and have busted tv's, and wiimotes by not using the strap <Glad I read my Wii-structions :) >

The Xbox 360 starting today has a 1 year warranty, so if you do have issues, it get's replaced.

Too many glitches? Havn't seen any.

Pretty bad graphics... compared to my Wii the 360's graphics are much better, but the wii is a different experience altogether. As for the PS3, first gen titles have not thrilled me, I'm sure future ones will be better.

Games have no potential? Check out how many copies of Gears of War sold.... how about Call of Duty 3?

As for time selling out...... does it matter? Compare # of consoles available at launch, and compare the different in costs. Your comparing two entirely different gaming experiences. It's like comparing a Vette vs a Land Rover.

As for your link...... many of the initital issues were heat related..... People expect the newer consoles to be easily placed inside their stuffy entertainment center like prior gaming consoles. Fact is, they run hotter then any previous console and need more air.

I love my Wii, I love my 360. I don't compare them.... if I want good interactive, active fun, I play my wii. If I want good graphics and an excellent online experience I go with the 360.

Again, Ignorance is bliss.

Since when did gaming become all about which console dosent break and **** like that... Man, There game systems. Some of you idiots need to stop taking this so seriously and play the games these systems are made for.

vagrant said:
Lmao leave it to lethal to agree rofl.

PC = better online multiplayer enviroment

PC = Better graphics.

Kindly point me to direction of an Xbox Live for PC's were hundreds of thousands of GoW games are played daily, in an orderly fashion.

Your right in that a pc can display much better graphics than a gaming console. However....... I can buy a 360 for $400 and be competitive in the gaming world for the next 24 months at least. Even if you build a Core 2 system right now, in computer terms, in 12 months you will be outdated.

When you have a system like a Gaming Console, designers know what limits they can take the game to. If your designing for a PC, you simply yourself set the specs. Now that can lead to one of two answers, that being the PC version can have better hardware specs the game will look better on it. The alternative is that, knowing what the limits on gaming consoles are, better code is written to make it as good looking as possible.

Regardless...... just because Half-Life and Counterstrike had a huge impact on online gaming, does not downplay what success Microsoft has had with Xbox Live and what it has done for online gaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back