Xbox 360 topples Wii's dominance for September

lol......the only thing that halo3 has given to microsoft was a 20 000 more xbox360 units sold in september than wii, now wii is on the top again, only one game cannot increase the xbox360 sales by much for a long time...

It seems that microsoft has given everything they had till now, new xbox360 elite, bioshock, halo3, xboxlive, but still the wii rules in half the time......what can save xbox360 now??

on the other hand, ps3 has sold so far 6 million without a tooo good title......, being released half the time as xbox360, so it's doing as well as xbox360,

....microsoft has to worry the most..... ;p

lenitao3 said:
lol......the only thing that halo3 has given to microsoft was a 20 000 more xbox360 units sold in september than wii, now wii is on the top again, only one game cannot increase the xbox360 sales by much for a long time...

It seems that microsoft has given everything they had till now, new xbox360 elite, bioshock, halo3, xboxlive, but still the wii rules in half the time......what can save xbox360 now??

on the other hand, ps3 has sold so far 6 million without a tooo good title......, being released half the time as xbox360, so it's doing as well as xbox360,

....microsoft has to worry the most..... ;p
microsoft was selling well before...its 2 year old console competing against 1 year old consoles, people in most cases seem to favor new hardware over software. and its 200,000*

hmmm... I have to say Microsoft is still on solid ground here. Mass Effect, GoW, Bioshock, Blue Dragon, Naruto(lol I'm a fan), Frontlines, DMC4, HL2:OB, Assasins Creed, etc.

While Sony is sharing two of those titles, they all around don't have many exclusives. MGS4, FF, and KH are the only killer franchises going on the PS3 that I know of. To me they're on thin ice. Price cuts, gajillion model releases.

Nintendo is on a different level completely. You can't compare Ninty with these guys.

Im starting to understand the logic of SSBB being delyaed. if SSBB and MG sell at around the same time who would win...SSBB of course. so to focus on MG they delayed brawl so people wouldnt worry what to buy.

both Wii and 360 are going to do really good these next couple months. and i bet 360 will do better cause of the like 8 good games coming out next two months. and the Wii has Galaxy...so who knows.

you do know xbox 360 has been on sale for about 2 years and wii has only been on sale for about 10 1/2 months. so no wonder xbox 360 are in front but only by a little bit. everyone i know at school rather wants a wii, or the people who do own wii cant wait to get brawl. only getting a 360 for halo 3 is stupid in my appinion

JAKE196 said:
Well thats predictable the sequal to the most overated game of all time came out and nintendo had no major releases.
do you even own halo 3?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAKE196
Well thats predictable the sequal to the most overated game of all time came out and nintendo had no major releases.

do you even own halo 3?

Seriously..

Backwards Man said:
That's kind of weak....I thought Halo 3 would destroy anything. The fact that was even close is surprising. Wii Play was the biggest seller! Wow.
My thoughts exactly, Halo 3 was supposed to blow everything WIDE OPEN!! but even though the wii had few big realeases it still almost managed to outsell it.

Back