Xbox 360 Wireless Adapter

Eddienoteddy

mii love wii
Feb 13, 2007
CT
Wii Online Code
1656-4947-1080-8284
hey guys,

I need a wireless adapter so i can play in my room.. whats your advice on where to get one??..if i was rich i would just go to the store and cough up the 100$ but that isnt the case.

if any of you have one that would be interested in selling..let me know..

or..

would a wireless to ethernet bridge be cheaper??

or is there any other way around connecting to XBL??

any help is Greatly appreciated

Eddienoteddy said:
hey guys,

I need a wireless adapter so i can play in my room.. whats your advice on where to get one??..if i was rich i would just go to the store and cough up the 100$ but that isnt the case.

if any of you have one that would be interested in selling..let me know..

or..

would a wireless to ethernet bridge be cheaper??

or is there any other way around connecting to XBL??

any help is Greatly appreciated
I have a complicated set-up, but it's much better than spending upwards of £60 on a wireless adaptor that (in all fairness) should have come built in anyway.

I connect my Xbox 360 to my laptop using the ethernet port and have it connect to my router from there.

You must set the ip address on the 360 to 192.168.1.2 and the gateway to your router's ip address (in my case: 10.0.0.138). Then enter the correct subnet mask and DNS settings for your router.

Also, this will give you a NAT Restricted message on your 360. To solve this, forward TCP and UDP ports 3074 and 88 to 192.168.1.2

im going to college next year so i'll have a laptop by then

Eddienoteddy said:
im going to college next year so i'll have a laptop by then
It doesn't have to be a laptop. It can be any computer that has an ethernet port

good point..i will try this tonight

Then enter the correct subnet mask and DNS settings for your router.

how?

Last edited:
I bought this yesturday actually..

It's really easy to set up, worth the money too IMO, don't know of any other alternatives though sorry, could try looking on Ebay for one?

Back