Xbox 720 and Wii 2 Out By 2011?

and come on i looked every where for the wii know ur telling me that theere gonna make a new system???? this is BULL

how many times do i have to say it, it wont be called the xbox 720.

i wii like it said will be the same but better graphics, and memory.

im guessing it will also have better online and continue to have wiiware, but at a higher scale.

and whats up with wii 2, anyways it's ages away so lets just play ssbb and mk till then :)

"Xbox 720" is just a prototype name thats given to the next console in development. Even MS has been quoted as calling their next console being developed as "Xbox 720". They said its their "pet name" for the console.

jimbo said:
how many times do i have to say it, it wont be called the xbox 720.

Yeah, the 360 part basically is supposed to tell us that everything comes full circle. So if they call it the 720 then we get... two circles?

ssbb, if im right, xbox is going to try and "Get ahead" By rushing production and the end result is just a little more of an upgrade,just like how the xbox 360 was rushed. hence why ps3 and wii were you know, like 4 years ahead of xbox 360 in terms of release?

In the words of Wayne from Waynes world, "Ah yes, it's a lot like 'Star Trek: The Next Generation'. In many ways it's superior but will never be as recognized as the original."

balrogs.pa said:
ssbb, if im right, xbox is going to try and "Get ahead" By rushing production and the end result is just a little more of an upgrade,just like how the xbox 360 was rushed. hence why ps3 and wii were you know, like 4 years ahead of xbox 360 in terms of release?

In the words of Wayne from Waynes world, "Ah yes, it's a lot like 'Star Trek: The Next Generation'. In many ways it's superior but will never be as recognized as the original."

You do know the 360 is nothing like the original? Also I doubt MS will rush the next one, they wont want to risk bad hardware again.

Back