Xbox Live for Orginal XBox

zurukea

Billy Talent is awesomest
Jun 20, 2007
Newfoundland, Canada
Hey Finally got a Lan Connection in my room and wondering about live. I have the orginal Xbox and lots of online games. Do they still sell the cards and stuff, How much are they and how long are the suscriptions. Also does Microsoft still support Live on the Orginal Xbox. Like can you still create accounts and summit the cards. So if anyone is still using the orginal XBox for live, please tell me what your experience is like.

Remember this is the orginal XBox. I don't care about the 360 so don't go on about how much better the 360 is. I'm not buying it lolz.

Yeah they still sell some sort of in store LIVE subscriptions, but I've never actually used the original Xbox LIVE so I dunno bout that

uhm, i dont even know if people are even still playing their og xbox's on live anymore. since the og is obsolete now, and games are not being made for it anymore. microsoft pretty much forced people to convert to the 360, i'd just go to your local gamestop/ebgames/"gamestore", and ask them if people still buy cards for their og xbox. good luck

the prepaid cards dont work for the original xbox. also i cant see anyone playing any of the original xbox games online except for halo 2

Mitch2025 said:
the prepaid cards dont work for the original xbox. also i cant see anyone playing any of the original xbox games online except for halo 2

thought so

I still play JSRF, Fable, KOTOR and UC2

you just sign up on the xbox itself and use your credit card. you can either have them charge you monthly at $7 a month or yearly at $50 a year (= $5 a month)

Ok Thanks Mitch. realy helped, I'm be playing XBox live within a week. A little old but still going to be fun. Mu cousin owns and is going to play the game to. Once again Thanks.

Mitch2025 said:
you just sign up on the xbox itself and use your credit card. you can either have them charge you monthly at $7 a month or yearly at $50 a year (= $5 a month)

so you can still play xbox live on the og xbox? :wtf:

I bought original Live back in January this year, I only really played Halo 2 with it.. and occasionally Star Wars Battlefront. I got a 360 2 months ago for Halo 3 and was able to use my original Live account on my 360.

I got the Xbox Live Starter Kit at a store.

Back