XBox Live Silver Help

Sillyhat

The Crusher
May 21, 2006
Hello, I am going to purchase a XBox 360 Premium/Pro Package in a couple of days and am wondering, since XBox Live Silver comes with this package, will I be able to download free trials with this package?

you mean like demos? if so then yes. however you wont be able to play any of the demos that are online only (like the Lost Planet multiplayer demo or the Fantasy Star demo) also you will get some demos like a week after gold members and you cant play any online with silver (sometimes they have a special promotion where silver members get to play online but it may only happen 2 times a year. maybe 3 if your lucky and it only lasts 2 days each time)

Thanks, I'm definantly buying 360, I'm just debating whether or not to get NHL 07 or NHL 2K7, and I know there is a NHL 2K7 demo on the marketplace, and I've already played NHL 07.

Don't forget you get 1 month free gold membership, so if you're not planning on getting a full gold membership, download as many multiplayer demos as possible and have a blast with them before the free month is up.

Sillyhat said:
Thanks, I'm definantly buying 360, I'm just debating whether or not to get NHL 07 or NHL 2K7, and I know there is a NHL 2K7 demo on the marketplace, and I've already played NHL 07.
get nhl 07. the two dont even compare in my opinion.

Back