xbox live trouble

Hybrid

:chuckle:
Dec 13, 2006
I just got my 360 a few days ago but i was too lazy to make my xboxlive profile right away, so i had my original profile, that was not! xbox live,so then i made my xbox live profile...what ended happening was that i lost all my of my gamerscore points from playing GRAW campaign, and now my gamerscore is 15...that sucks...it was like a hundred why whould this be?

Since you made a new profile your points will be at zero. Also you shouldn't worry about your gamerscore. It's not that important. Just play the game for fun.

what you should have done was while logged into your profile on the xbox360 dashboard is under the XBL blade, choose "join Xbox LIVE" or something, that way you would get to keep your gamerpoints. however like synax said, gamerscore isnt important. its mainly just bragging rights.

Syntax said:
Since you made a new profile your points will be at zero. Also you shouldn't worry about your gamerscore. It's not that important. Just play the game for fun.
you must not have a 360 if you say its not that important, and to just play for fun, bahahhaa, get a load of this guy mitch xD
achievements=360
but yah listen to what mitch said, use the same profile and just click join xbox live

I find that playing for the purpose of achieving points is borring and a waste of time...

Syntax said:
I find that playing for the purpose of achieving points is borring and a waste of time...
=0 :nono: :frown2: :scared: :mad5: :crazy: :yikes: :idea: :shocked:

Oh well, it was only at a hundred. I got my 360 the Christmas after it came out, so I made my profile. I think I had about 500 when we got DSL in our area. So I made and XBox Live account and forgot to use my old one. Well, now I have 4500 or so. Point being: It's not hard to get achievement points. Shoot, my cousin has 21000. I just think it would be cool if like for every 10 points you got you'd get a Microsoft points. That would be sweet.

If microsoft made it so that every 10 gamerpoints you earn you earn 1 microsoft point they would probably make a lot less on the stuff they sell over xbox live however it would be nice.

Last edited:
I'm just gonna change the subject completly,
why is it so much easier to get achievement point in campaign but so difficult in online(GRAW)???

Hybrid said:
I'm just gonna change the subject completly,
why is it so much easier to get achievement point in campaign but so difficult in online(GRAW)???
its like that in most games
games with multiplayer is probably where youll spend most of its life-span, so they need to be harder and it gets you to play more

Back